Wooh Floods!

Ketshy

Apr 1, 2005
Near Seattle
Well lets see, the city I go to school in is completely flooded and our parking lot has a few feet of water in it. The city down the hill from me is an island, along with the one up the road and its still raining. :) I was out looking at the flood and taking pictures so here they are:
P1000289.jpg

The leafs in that yard are how high the water was earlier.

P1000293.jpg

As blurry as that picture is thats a crane half submerged. Same kind of crane is in the pic below.

P1000291.jpg

P1000294.jpg

This one is my favorite, under normal conditions there is a boat launch where the trees end and the water is way way way farther down. I've got more so if you want to see just ask.

Ketshy I just noticed your signature and it brought a real life LOL!

No flooding up in this area, but my friends in Spanaway had to evacuate their house :( This is most I ever remember it raining here and I've lived here my whole life.

yeah I saw stuff on the news about all the rain Washington is getting. Better have your raft and floaties ready!

meanwhile, california and arizona are getting fucking toasted :mad:

ahhhh how much I love rain.... Saw on CNN today "Washington is Flooding"
haha! Hope the house is ok, ketshy :)

Yeah luckily I live up on a hill and get to look down on it all, I have friends who are stranded though. I also know people who were driving around in it and they said it was up to their headlights in a lifted truck.

Ketshy I just noticed your signature and it brought a real life LOL!

No flooding up in this area, but my friends in Spanaway had to evacuate their house :( This is most I ever remember it raining here and I've lived here my whole life.

This is supposedly the worst its been in a decade, and it's by far the worst I've ever seen it. This is the first time my school has ever been closed because of flooding and it's been closed for two days now.