Wooooooooooooooo

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
On my next orthodontist appointment, i get my braces off! fuck yeah! that means late may or early june!
no more "Nice Braces" whenever i post pictures with my teeth showing!
no more sore teeth till days after an appointment!
no more being afraid to smile and showing teeth!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*celebrates*

Alright! I wore braces for 2 years, they suck! Post a pic when you get them off, Max. And if they make you wear a retainer - wear it! I got lucky and my teeth didn't mess up (I never wore it) but lots of peoples teeth go back to being jacked up.

Congratulations and go eat lots of caramels.

Larf03 said:
That rules buddy!!!
Thanks Fred!

BlackwaterNymph said:
Alright! I wore braces for 2 years, they suck! Post a pic when you get them off, Max.
Will Do!

And if they make you wear a retainer - wear it! I got lucky and my teeth didn't mess up (I never wore it) but lots of peoples teeth go back to being jacked up.
Will do!

Congratulations and go eat lots of caramels.
Thanks, and will do!

Wolftribe said:
On my next orthodontist appointment, i get my braces off! fuck yeah! that means late may or early june!
no more "Nice Braces" whenever i post pictures with my teeth showing!
no more sore teeth till days after an appointment!
no more being afraid to smile and showing teeth!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*celebrates*

Congratulations! I know how you feel, I had braces for about 2 years, my teeth were really fucked up. Then when I took it off I had to wear retainers for 2 more years, but it's way passed that now and I still have the retainers...hehe...I wear it now and then. But if you do get retainers please follow their instructions and where it according to how they tell you to. My brother didn't wear his often and his teeth are messing up again.

i had braces, quite a while ago come to think about it... 4 years ago? i never wore my top retainer, but it didn't matter, the bottom part was the messed up one anyway. i still have a retainer cemented on the bottom. i'm glad it's cemented on, or else i wouldn't wear it lol.

That's cool you're getting your braces off... it's a good feeling. I had to wear braces for 2 years but it was worth it cuz now I have the perfect smile. :D