word to the 3 bands...

ChristianStomper

WARMONGER
Jan 7, 2007
Trooper, PA
www.myspace.com
so nick bunczk and i were at the diner the other night and thought it would be in everyones best interest to have ALL members of each band in one large meeting about the tour to discuss EVERYTHING from venues to money... somewhere without tv, computers, guitarhero, instruments, etc. NO DISTRACTONS!

I agree.

However I know of no such place, unless we go to the park or something.... but I consider the cold to be a distraction

A tour of fucking Evansburg.

No seriously, we are talking about doing a tour this summer. 10 days. To Tampa and back. But - nothing is certain so don't go getting all wet on us just yet.

The diner would be cool with me - or even some other place to eat. Let me know when, I'll try and get free of work.

LULLZ

Seawall, if you come - we will not pay you.

But, it's possible you might have a good time.

As if I had to be paid to have fun with you guys. And it sucked you couldn't make it out tonight Vince. I missed yah.

as it turned out - I probably could have. We ended up not getting together this morning. But I had such a terrible day and I was operating at such a high level of anger, it is probably best I stayed it.

So when are we going to do this? The sooner the better. I realize there is no magical night that all 11 of us would have off. What are Nick and Jerry's work schedules like? Nick B, Dave M, and Chuck work days. Jeff and BR usually seem pretty flexible, as am I (especially if I have a weeks notice). Mike, you work days. So we need to figure out when Ryan, Bass Dave, Jerry and Other Nick might be free. You all know I am good most Sundays.

Also, I think each member saving 400 or 500 bucks would be very good. That would give us $4,500 to work with - which should be waaaayyy more than we need. That way at the end we can just divide up what is left. I hope everyone is ok with that figure. Yes, I am rounding very high - I doubt we will need more than $3,500 - but SHIT WILL HAPPEN because every time we do anything it turns in to a God damned Chevy Chase movie so I think it would be very wise to have a huge financial buffer.

Mike, I know you have work this weekend, but would it be possible to get together for a little after you are done practice on Friday? I get done work at 9ish. I too have to be in early Saturday so I am not trying to stay out real late. Maybe just an hour or two?

nick called me and asked that, i guess i could ill ask the others i'd prefer next fri. like i told nick, cause you know how fucking motivated and on time we are. and we're practicing fri, so we'd have to pack up and then leave and shit. but if thats the best time for EVERYONE, we can swing it...

I know Dave and Ryan could prolly pull whatever, there are week days we get together, well Dave Jeff and Ryan, since we can't do anything during the week (FAGS). I'll more than likely be up Friday, so if we decide Friday, let me know so I can let Dave and Ryan know.

I told Ryan and Dave to meet at Jeff's since Jeff and I will already be there, I also wanna break my kit down for the show Saturday. That shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. Probably the time it will take for everyone to figure out where to meet.

Dave can't make it tomorrow.

I'm not so sure it is necessary for EVERYONE to be there. If two of us can't sit in a room and get something done I don't think 11 of us will be any better. I wanna get everyone together, but - there isn't really a feasible place to do this where we won't we distracted and be able to hear each other. I can get together tomorrow if you guys want, for like an hour or so. Or we could do it at some point Sunday.

I am going to try to re-do the budget right now with some new info we were talking about tonight...

Alright, well everyone from CR is gonna be at Jeff's, I think Jeff's house is good, I know for me, I'm not gonna get distracted, I need this tour or my family will disown me and I will be moving in with someone.....