WORK OF ART - ARTWORK

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
This Swedish band has put out one of the best albums I've heard in a long time! If you like this song, then you'll dig the entire album to no end. Anyone else heard of these guys?

~Brian~

Last edited by a moderator:
got this last year...Toto is a BIG influence and they make no attempt to hide it... I love this CD and the singer is great...Guitars could be a little more prominent in the mix but great songwriters... cant wait for their next one!

Hey Brian, On an off topic, I finally saw anberlin a couple weeks ago live... they were fabulous, just all around energy and killer performance, no doubt I will be seeing them again soon!!!

Reminds me of LEVERAGE and BROTHER FIRETRIBE.

I love both of those bands! :kickass:

That song has a ASIA sound to my ear. I like it.

I didn't get that at first, but after you pointed that out to me, I agree.

got this last year...Toto is a BIG influence and they make no attempt to hide it... I love this CD and the singer is great...Guitars could be a little more prominent in the mix but great songwriters... cant wait for their next one!

Hey Brian, On an off topic, I finally saw anberlin a couple weeks ago live... they were fabulous, just all around energy and killer performance, no doubt I will be seeing them again soon!!!

Dude, they've played near me recently as well, but at the last minute I wasn't able to go. :erk: I'm glad to hear that you liked the show though, because I intend on seeing them at some point. I was a little nervous about how well they would deliver live, so I'm glad that they left you with a positive impression. :kickass:

~Brian~

I love both of those bands! :kickass:

I didn't get that at first, but after you pointed that out to me, I agree.

~Brian~

It's not in your face Asia but a hint of them in it. It's more straight forward like GTR.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iy17kF9myDo&feature=related[/ame]