work or University?

MegustaMucho said:
@ Chamet: Why did you delete your post?

Go to university, you have time for that now and you're young; in the future you'll have other priorities.

lol i dindnt delete it, hehe, the internet crashed when i was postin the thread

look at the comments
greendayrox1075- i love this song!!!!!!!!!!!! GC is pretty cool!!!! / joel is soooo fucking hottt / joel madden is hot / GREEN DAY R0CKS.. G00D CHARL0TTE && GREEN DAY LiKE EACH0THER T00. G00D CHARL0TTE R0CKS T00.

falloutboy427- all i hav 2 say is is GOOD CHARLOTTE ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supergirl10001- looks like there lipsinging (no shit you stupid bitch, its a music video)

GDrulz- COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL THEY ROCK

koce123- w0ow!!!

i think its kinda funny to listen to the people who listen to Good Charlotte...

on another page that has the same video one kid wrote this

xievil1xi-look at him this is the joel i miss so bad it almost makes me cry to see how she's changed him dont you realize how hilary duff has killed joel he used to be a punk but know he has changed to much i even saw a video of benji fighting with joel about her she's killed him and she does'nt deserve any respect from good charllote fans i miss the old joel a lot does any one else :(

LMAO!!!

he is a dumbass of the second degree.

first off, he thinks that he used to be punk when the guy is in a boy band. and second off she think punkers are tough or something when they are a bunch of faggot pussys.

i was gonna go to a university, but i heard that song and i was like, "i dont wanna be just like you!!!" So im gonna start a pop wanna-be goth band.

MegustaMucho said:
@ Chamet: Why did you delete your post?

Go to university, you have time for that now and you're young; in the future you'll have other priorities.

ANd you're talking:p Ain't you going to the university?