To the americans

It's beautiful. I love it here. The weather is always gorgeous (well the past few weeks temps were in the 100s, but it's cooling down now). There's plenty of clubs/bars. And if you come to LA then there's a lot of places for you to see. Kodak theatre in Hollywood (where they always have movie premieres), Universal City Walk, Beverly Center, etc.

where are you coming from?

I was born and raised in São Paulo, pollution is no problem to me :lol:

I asked about new mexico because I got an email from the secretaries offering an exchange opportunity THERE, handled by my univ, academic-tax-free, etc.

Thanks for the info, guys (I mean, seriously:p) :D

@Msytique

Pennsylvania.

I've already been to Hollywood and the City Walk.
I heard about the weather, but should still be out there possibly next month for Finntroll.

i think its cool youre coming to america tho. studying abroad sounds fun. i might try it for my junior year. when i first saw this thread i thought you were gonna say somthin bout how lame amerika is. cool, cool :)

It's beautiful. I love it here. The weather is always gorgeous (well the past few weeks temps were in the 100s, but it's cooling down now). There's plenty of clubs/bars. And if you come to LA then there's a lot of places for you to see. Kodak theatre in Hollywood (where they always have movie premieres), Universal City Walk, Beverly Center, etc.

where are you coming from?
Where in So Cal do you live? I live in the valley.