Canadian University !!!

Apr 9, 2004
In loco parentis
Well I create this thread because I have the restlessness to study a specialty in Canada, because Im already in the fourth year of right ( Im studying laws ), and I am in a research of some university that has fame or that is good in humanities that is the branch of my carrer.

I need some help and is well known that there are too much members from Canada :lol:.

My friend is at Waterloo, fine place that is. You might wanna check out UNB (University of New Brunswick) too, it's one of Canada's oldest Universities and is an excellent one.. And Joel, the Moncton University is french, I doubt he'll want to go there..

My friend is at Waterloo, fine place that is. You might wanna check out UNB (University of New Brunswick) too, it's one of Canada's oldest Universities and is an excellent one.. And Joel, the Moncton University is french, I doubt he'll want to go there..

Thank you man, I'll check it out those Universities and you are right I have no interest in Universities where speak french :lol: ( I don't speak french )

Just in Québec there is:
Université de Montréal
University McGill
Université de Laval
Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO)
Université du Québec à Rimouski (UQAR)
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)
Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT)

And some other one that I don't know.

Fuck I'm bored...

I'm not into powermetal that much but I'm listening to Blind Guardian's "A Twist in the Myth" CD over and over again, it fucking pwns.