Work out before shows?

RaptorGTA

Nov 1, 2003
PA,USA
www.angelfire.com
I was wondering if you guys do some form of exercise before a show. ive noticed alot of bands seem to do some exercise before a show (jumping jack,push ups, etc)

anyone in the band do this?

I tend to leap about and bounce off the walls for around an hour before we play. Then bounce around like a maniac after we're done. It's all about bouncing, really. I've always been the same, since I started gigging back in god knows when.

I'm pretty much the same as Neil - I tend to spend the time before going on stage pacing up and down and bouncing off the walls! One thing I really hate is if you've got ages to sit around and wait; once I'm at the venue, I want to be up there making some noise!! :D

In terms of warm-up work out, I'm like Dave - I need to be running my fingers up and down the fretboard for a bit before playing in order to get loosened up.

I'd love to be in a venue that had room for a kickbag, or an exercise bike or something in the dressing room - but so far we've not had that luxury!

(And yeah - assuming the gig has gone well, it takes me quite a while to calm down again afterwards too! :headbang: )

Nick.

awesome!..yea..same thing for me....i usualy just jump around and goof off before a show...after it..either Im still hyper..or Im so dead i lay down for a bit..

goofying off is fun..lol..less ya get yelled at..lol