World Series of Metal [Cleveland]

demonfall

May 6, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
Per request, the line-up for the World Series of Metal show in Cleveland on August 2nd is as follows...

WORLD SERIES OF METAL w/ Incantation / Impaled / Decapitated / Dead To Fall / Vehemence / Havoc Hate / Somnus / Nocturnal Solace / Black Trinity / Seven Toungues

the second day. without Vehemence, is as follows...

WORLD SERIES OF METAL w/ PRO-PAIN / Dope / SkarHead / Begin The End / Circle Of Confusion / V-Mob / Hate Theory / Slitheryn / Slaves Of Society / N Factor / Regiment / Puppet / Severed Remains / Super Charger Ecstasy / Oddsyde / Kitchen Knife Conspiracy / The Cycle Of Violence

I should be there for the first day, at any rate. Looking forward to the show. :worship:

This fest was pretty decent, but I feel that there were more bands than supporters of Metal. The amount of people attending this show was pretty weak- was there a TV show where every body in OH had to stay home and watch? Thanks to those that moshed around during our set-it was fun at The Agora but it was one of the days where I really needed a shower. Odious Sanction did kick ass though.

Yeah, I noticed a lack of continual interest from band to band at the fest. Each had their groupies, but few supported any other band that came after them. Still, Dead to Fall was very enjoyable and a band I need to look into one of these days, it was fun to watch Nathan sing along, and your new songs sounded excellent. Kill for God is very frenzic; shame that I Didn't Kill Her got cut that night (my favorite track on the cd).

Any hope for an east coast tour before the year ends, or will you have to wait until you get the new stuff released?