World's Only FELINE Tribute To Iron Maiden!

From Eric, Iron Kitten Management:

Thanks Aja for the link, and thanks to all of you for the kind words and support. Iron Kitten would like to welcome you all to their first show outside of The Pizza Alley in Farmington, Utah, by the dumpster Wednesday night at 9:00. Here's a special message from the band:

"This is going to be one kick ass show! Wednesday night is when they serve anchovies and double cheese pizza, it's going to smell great! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you feline metalheads out there, and dogs are welcomed to come by too (no racoons, ferrits or emo kids allowed though). Thanks for Iron Maiden and The Iron Maidens for inspiring us in our life's mission - to rock the fleas off your bloody fur!

Up the Meow Mix!"

-Iron Kitten

Haha... no emo kids. :lol:

I heard that Kat Mustaine from Kittiedeth is going to make a special appearance.
pussy.jpeg

(Yeah, I'm pathetic. I have lots of cat pics. I find the creatures adorable. :D )

From Eric, Iron Kitten Management:

Thanks Aja for the link, and thanks to all of you for the kind words and support. Iron Kitten would like to welcome you all to their first show outside of The Pizza Alley in Farmington, Utah, by the dumpster Wednesday night at 9:00. Here's a special message from the band:

"This is going to be one kick ass show! Wednesday night is when they serve anchovies and double cheese pizza, it's going to smell great! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you feline metalheads out there, and dogs are welcomed to come by too (no racoons, ferrits or emo kids allowed though). Thanks for Iron Maiden and The Iron Maidens for inspiring us in our life's mission - to rock the fleas off your bloody fur!

Up the Meow Mix!"

-Iron Kitten

Oh man.. I so want to go to that show, but Farming is such a dangerous neighborhood, I'm scared to go alone (grin).

Oh man.. I so want to go to that show, but Farming is such a dangerous neighborhood, I'm scared to go alone (grin).

You're right, we'd better do it in Ogden instead :loco:

Hey cats, check it out, I put together a montage of my halloween decorations...the yard as well as the cat video had a very Maiden feel to it :headbang:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1393306785

I shall bring Metal to the Mormons through kittie kats....it is my calling....

(What a strange autobiography that would be)

You're right, we'd better do it in Ogden instead :loco:

Hey cats, check it out, I put together a montage of my halloween decorations...the yard as well as the cat video had a very Maiden feel to it :headbang:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1393306785

I shall bring Metal to the Mormons through kittie kats....it is my calling....

(What a strange autobiography that would be)

OOh I know, have it at Fat Cats :D

So is the black cat your own cat or somethin? And do they stay around when the Maiden start's playing? *grin*

OOh I know, have it at Fat Cats :D

So is the black cat your own cat or somethin? And do they stay around when the Maiden start's playing? *grin*

The two black cats are mine, the others are some of their friends (my gf used to volunteer for various animal charities).

Of course they like Maiden - only a dumb ass racoon or ferrit or emo kid wouldn't

Actually, when I play these videos, and they hear the meowing, they start crawling behind the speakers to see where it's coming from.

:headbang:

1381762983_m.jpg

1387065766_m.jpg

The two black cats are mine, the others are some of their friends (my gf used to volunteer for various animal charities).

Of course they like Maiden - only a dumb ass racoon or ferrit or emo kid wouldn't

Actually, when I play these videos, and they hear the meowing, they start crawling behind the speakers to see where it's coming from.

:headbang:

1381762983_m.jpg

1387065766_m.jpg
They're much better looking in person! :lol: