Worship Music/Share your photos.

My copy of the LP conveniently arrived Friday...just in time to get it signed by Joey at the Chief Big Way gig that night!

IMG_1009.jpg

Ordered the bundle package, t-shirt + glass today. Don't care for the glass, just wanted the t-shirt! :lol:

Wanna sell the glass? :devil: I plan to collect all the new Tees. I've got 2 plus a hoodie for now. Years ago I had one for every day of the week when I was in high school back in '88-'91. Wish I held on to them. I had the skater on white, POT with 'In My World' lyrics on the back, Blue 'Anthrax' with Not Man, That's all can remember lol.

Got a nice surprise in the post today. All the way from the UK to lil ol Adelaide in Australia.

1zr1boz.jpg

wcoa3l.jpg

Got a nice surprise in the post today. All the way from the UK to lil ol Adelaide in Australia.

Mine arrived in my mailbox today too!!!

Interestingly, I went into JBs today in town, and there was all of ZERO copies of either version of WM...... not 1 copy.

When I asked about when they were getting it in last week they told me there'd be 15 copies of the standard version and 8 deluxe...... surely they hadn't sold out(???!!!).

Does anyone know who long shipping from the Anthrax Internet Shop ---> Europe might take?

Made my order yesterday.

Does anyone know who long shipping from the Anthrax Internet Shop ---> Europe might take?

Made my order yesterday.

Wanna sell the glass? :devil: I plan to collect all the new Tees. I've got 2 plus a hoodie for now. Years ago I had one for every day of the week when I was in high school back in '88-'91. Wish I held on to them. I had the skater on white, POT with 'In My World' lyrics on the back, Blue 'Anthrax' with Not Man, That's all can remember lol.

Hehe no thanks mate, I think I'll keep the glass. Maybe it will "grow" by the time I pour some beer in it ... :D

Bush fuckin' sucks dude.

Today I got my Euro pressings of WM, I'd post pictures but my camera is a piece of shit and I don't know how to do it anyway:

Fight 'Em Til You Can't 7" single b/w The Devil You Know green vinyl Nuclear Blast
180gram gatefold 2xLP splatter vinyl (194/250) Nuclear Blast
CD + 7" Nuclear Blast Mailorder Edition (469/500) **This version, for those who don't know, is fucking AWESOME. Basically it's a gatefold 7" with the CD of the album housed in the packaging, the 7" is a one-sided record with the New Noise cover on it, yellow vinyl. The casing has a glossy finish to it so it looks REALLY nice. Also comes with a certificate of ownership and an insert that folds out into a poster on one side and the lyrics/credits on the other. Apparently there's more still available: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/produ.../anthrax-worship-music-mailorder-edition.html

Paid out the ass for shipping on these but I'm glad how they came out! I plan on keeping that 2LP sealed up though.