worst beer

I'll say right now that there are some terrible beers out there. Guinness is one of them. Most American beer is disgusting as well. Especially Natural Light. I prefer a good English brew like Hobgoblin or when I'm feeling like a viking, I'll make a batch of mead.

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
I'll say right now that there are some terrible beers out there. Guinness is one of them. Most American beer is disgusting as well. Especially Natural Light. I prefer a good English brew like Hobgoblin or when I'm feeling like a viking, I'll make a batch of mead.

Guinness is awesome!! If you don't like Guinness then I take it you don't like Stout in general.
Fosters and Heineken are pretty fukin awful! May aswell be shandy!

Originally posted by Abigor
Guinness is awesome!! If you don't like Guinness then I take it you don't like Stout in general.
Fosters and Heineken are pretty fukin awful! May aswell be shandy!

actually I do man.... but I just dont like Guiness haha :)

The shit I've tasted is mostly Danish beers. There's a big warehouse here in Denmark called Bilka and their cheap beers are called "Pilsner special" or "Special Pilsner" and they're probably one of the worst beers I've tasted!
The Danish beer Tuborg is my favorite beer, but on the border between Denmark & Germany there's some shops were you can buy them in smaller bottles that we call "granat beer" and a Tuborg granat beer was probably THE worst beer I've tasted my entire life!!! I took one zip and I almost puked. I was semi-drunk at the moment, so I'm usually able to drink stuff that doesn't taste that good when I'm like that.
I've only tasted Heineken in a can when I was at Gran Canaria and I thought it was pretty good, but then again, beers are as much taste as music, films, food and so on.

American beer makes me laugh. And any lager just isn't worth it. How anybody can drink that cat's piss is beyond me. :D

The worst beer I drank is some colored water with the label alcohol-free-beer.
But besides this "not-even-beer-"beer I think the belgium MAES-beer is the worst I've tasted. But I never tasted american beer and I heard that that was even worse.

The worst beer i've ever drank is carling. this stuff i VILE!!! It makes Heiniken taste like chocolate in comparison.

The nicest beer i've ever had is Newcastle Brown. technically it's an ale, but it's still the best. except from cans. then it's even worse than carling for some reason...........