Heineken

Heineken is allright............. Stella Artois is my all time favorite.

I can't drink an American beer, they taste like water! Small % of alcool too........... Of course, I'm generalizing, I haven't tasted all american beers yet :D

rickards-1.jpg

This is what I've been drinking lately, 'cause my mom bought it. It's brewed by Molson, and rumors are that it's just Molson Canadian with added colour, but it tastes alright to me!

Never tried the other one, but Sleeman is definitely alright! I'm no way even CLOSE to a beer snob like NAD, but I'm beginning to try more and more imports and stuff. Haven't really hit the microbrew phase yet, but it's coming.

I went to a wedding last night, and thier was only three choices...

Coors Light ( god no) :tickled:
Moosehead( gah, skunk) :erk:
Heineken ( grainy, bad aftertaste) :loco:

so Heineken was the lesser of three evils, I had about 6 of them :Smug: My Wedding is going to have real beer :headbang:

Carlsberg is the worst beer IMO...

I like some of Quebec's microbrew... most beers have over 7% of alcool.

One Inch Man said:
You're too hung up on alcohol content. :loco:
ahahahah.... :erk:

Does it make me an alcoholic? :ill:

I don't really care about alcohol content actually. It just struck me when I noticed that most of our beers are that strong. The prob with that is that a lot of strong beers don't taste too good.

Last night I had a six pack of golden monkey before the booze-mixing extravaganza i described in the other thread happed. 9.5% and delicious.