Brew of Choice?

Budweiser Longnecks
Busch when I'm broke - preferably Longnecks but usually the 24oz. cans

others I have enjoyed
Carlsberg
Harp - I thought this was made by the same brewer as Guiness but the last time I bought a sixer it mentioned a brewer in Canada not Ireland.
Zurich Lowenbrau
Corona
Labatt's Blue
Coors
and a whole slew of others

as said by Gibbs
Heiniken, Czech Budvar, many German beers and a good vodka now and then. I sound like a fucking alcoholic.

Thats what i drank all weekend, drink the neck of the bottle and fill it back up with vodka, boilermakers.

of course i dont have anything better to do than torture my liver and stomach.

ZTPioneer said:
Sam Adams' White or Blue Moon in the spring/summer
Guiness and Bass Black and Tan in the fall/winter
Sam Adams all year long
Amstel if I'm gonna drink myself silly
Cabo Wabo
Grey Goose
Sailor Jerry
Tanquray Ten
Dewars 12 year
Makers Mark
Crown Royal
those are the liquors with with I stock my bar
:)

WB Ty.

Damburger Export....cheap chemical filled shit.....gets your drunk v quickly.....gives you bad hangover....tastes terrible.....but it does its job...u get hammered quicky, and feel the consequences the next day.....a good one in my book

DeathsHead said:

My bro-in-law who's a Marine sent (read smuggled) me a bottle of Absinthe that he got in Amsterdam. I can put away some of the hardest liquors out there and let me tell you,this shit knocks my dick in the dirt. Of course, their's a greater chance of blindness drinking this than moonshine so I drink in moderation and only when I feel like Superman. :lol:

GregadetH said:
My bro-in-law who's a Marine sent (read smuggled) me a bottle of Absinthe that he got in Amsterdam. I can put away some of the hardest liquors out there and let me tell you,this shit knocks my dick in the dirt. Of course, their's a greater chance of blindness drinking this than moonshine so I drink in moderation and only when I feel like Superman. :lol:
FDR use to put that stuff in martini's at his retreat along the Hudson River.