Worst Covers Ever

Yogota

teh Jörgsche O.ô
Jul 23, 2003
Berlin, Germany.
Omfg, I accidentally downloaded that bullshitty Tori Amos - Raining Blood cover...
Who the fuck is that weird woman? Nobody in Europe knows her.. >_> And how/why/wtf? I mean - that is no Cover, it's a CRIPPLE. It's not Slayer, it's GAYER. -_-

Is there anything WORSE than this?

I downloaded this:
Avril Lavigne - Chop Suey! (System of a Down)
and... Damn it! She completely destroyed that great song!
But i'm not 100% sure it was really her, could be fake.

that sweet child of mine cover that is on that movie Big Daddy, FUCK THAT ONE.

speaking of levine has anyone heard her live cover of the metallica song that goes, Gimme Fuel gimme fire. . . She did it dureing that retarded MTV Tribute to Metallica.

in that mtv icon thing some rapper made a cover of 'Sad but true', and i assure you that it's the most pathetic thing i've ever heard

Imagine the following...

!!!!!WARNING: READ ON ONLY IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING IN AT LEAST 3 HOURS!!!!!

Avril Lavigne - Hate Me!

Jeannette Biedermann - I Spit On Your Grave

Korn - Everytime I Die

Mariah Carey - Razorblade Salvation

Limp Bizkit - Needled 24/7

Crazy Town - Kissing The Shadows

I think I've gotta stop now :ill:

The Lantern Nut said:
Imagine the following...

!!!!!WARNING: READ ON ONLY IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING IN AT LEAST 3 HOURS!!!!!

Avril Lavigne - Hate Me!

Jeannette Biedermann - I Spit On Your Grave

Korn - Everytime I Die

Mariah Carey - Razorblade Salvation

Limp Bizkit - Needled 24/7

Crazy Town - Kissing The Shadows

I think I've gotta stop now :ill:

Do not worry none of those bands have the talent needed to play any of those songs.

COBSteele02 said:
Do not worry none of those bands have the talent needed to play any of those songs.

Well, I don't think talent is the right word. You don't need talent to play guitar well, you need practice to develop the skill. I"m not saying CoB don't have talent, because they do, but for instance, I can play some CoB on guitar and shred and stuff, but I don't think I have too much musical talent.

TheSomberlain said:
Not to mention Britney Spears' "funk inspired" version of I Love Rock & Roll.

It is pure blasphemy!

@Nutsy: You just took away my good night's sleep :yell: Oh, and Munky and his blowjob-friend couldn't cover CoB, coz then they'd have to learn sweeping :p

Nevermind sweeping - they would have to learn first how to tune their guitars, and then how to play them