Worst Day EVA

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
man, see if you can beat this.

so I'm at my internship from 9am - 3pm....early, I went to bed at 4am on sunday.

and today I decided to give up coffee.

but it's not too bad, basically bullshitting with you peeps.

3pm to 6 pm at my real job at the machine shop.

I go to take a fake dump to kill time. I hear my cell phone ringing at my desk, fuck...gotta go answer it before everyone loathes me, I have the most abrasive ring ever. only 5 minutes of fake poop time.

6pm...I go to school, newspaper meeting. realize I forgot my story on a disc at my internship, fuck...the editor hates me.

I'm all in a frenzy as I realize this in my car....so I lock my keys in the car.

so I call the sears towing dudes and I wait for 45minutes in the parking lot and freezing cold for the dude to come and bust open my car. meanwhile people keep passing by, giving me a weird look because it's dark and I'm hanging out in the parking lot by myself looking like a rapist.

I get it open. go to the meeting, the editor's hate for me grows tenfold.

I get home at 8:30pm. remember that party where I was drunk and my friend said his new band needed a bass player and I was like...sure thing dude? that was tonight at 9pm.

I'm all rushing, no time to eat anything I'm starving.

I bought a new cable, and as I'm cutting those plastic cords that are around the thing, the scissors slip and I cut a huge hole in my thumb. It bleeds profusely for 30minutes, I may need stiches.

I wrap it up, it's throbbing. I go to the rehearsal. on the way I stop at quick check and get one of those already made sandwiches. it's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life. I throw half of it away. I'm starving still.

rehearsal...
so my friend the drummer is a really good player, that's why I said sure.

I get there and I'm all like, "you guys wanna jam on some RUsh? you know YYZ?

blank stares.

they start playing their originals, about 20 songs which all consist of pretty much the same exact chords.

the one guitarist has a slipknot shirt on, he has a fancy prs, a line 6 pod and a marshall stack....still he produces the most abrasive, piercing, irritating guitar tone my ears have ever known.

the singer is a fat tone deaf hindu kid.

this goes on for 3 hours.

I drive home at 35mph in the snow at 1:30am.

end.

:(

yeah it kinda is. I had a sweater on too.

i took the bandage off this morning. It looks like a rat tried to gnaw off my thumb.

Looks like I'm gonna have to be Mr. Bandage Thumb for a good long while.

here's kicking me while I'm down. The cold cuts i bought today are slices so fucking thick....grrrr.

and avi, I'll probably stay with the band just as a favor to my friend, he really wants to play shows and stuff.
If I get the chance I'll totally make mp3s just for the cringe factor.

and my finger is still bleeding through the gauze, when does it stop?