Worst living (or dead) humans

Evertone at General Accidents, House Lettings:mad:

i never figured out why we have to pay money to occupy some of that infinity of space... or why we sell our soul and freedom each day to buy this and that...
...but that 'service' is really aweful..

worst living or dead human - Trevor Rabin.

This guy was grafted into Yes in the early 80s and turned them from being a deeply experimental boundary breaking progressive band with surreal lyrics into a fuckin AOR unit complete with songs about LOVE and CITY aarrggh die die die die die die die die

It doesn't matter who they are called, they have been there and they will still be there after our time... a testament to our inability to really develop. The result of our erring ways I guess. Effects of what even we caused! It's not as simple as pointing a finger at some person.

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
It doesn't matter who they are called, they have been there and they will still be there after our time... a testament to our inability to really develop. The result of our erring ways I guess. Effects of what even we caused! It's not as simple as pointing a finger at some person.

i like when someone comes with that 'im-way-more-clever-than-you-and-i-do-think-this-discussion-is-totally-useless' thing :lol: i do that sometimes tho :erk: