Worst/most annoying song ever!

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Following on from the Europe thread, thought it might be fun for people to list their most hated/annoying song ever!

I'll stick by the two I mentioned in the Europe thread -

Rock/Metal - Final Countdown (Europe).
Pop - Frankie (Sistersledge).

I'm sure there are loads more annoying songs out there that I have forgotten about!

I think we shall have fun with this one.Sorry Pax but Frankie holds memories for me.1985 at the tender age of 14 we headbanged together at disco to eye of the tiger,run to the hills and caraline(scuse spelling)and I cant remember her name.As for pop there are so many from when i was young now days i kinda think well so what.But one song I cant stand isWhy Does It Always Rain On Me by Travis.As for Rock/Metal it has to be Whitesnake Here I Go Again the 1987 remix or whatever it was.Black Laggon is right I was listening to classic Qou the other day hoqw good were they?

Hmmm, I quite like The Final Countdown!

Yep, there must be loads of annoying songs, but the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I really hate are - in no particular order ...

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals (or indeed anyone else who covered it!)

Vienna - Ultravox

Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty

I think I probably liked them at one time - but got bored to death of 'em in the end! :D

Let's kill this thread with The awesome number one...

Las Ketchup - Ketchup Song
Yes I had to write it in big letters so you could understand the super duper ultra superior awesomeness in bad songiness.

:loco:

Sammi951 said:
Hmmm, I quite like The Final Countdown!

Yep, there must be loads of annoying songs, but the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I really hate are - in no particular order ...

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals (or indeed anyone else who covered it!)

Vienna - Ultravox

Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty

I think I probably liked them at one time - but got bored to death of 'em in the end! :D
Oh yeah, I forgot about Vienna by Ultavox, I bloody hate that song! ! But I do quite like Baker Street though!

I don't know about actually annoying songs - there is just too much crap out there - but there are some actually good songs that you've just heard too often which have made them more annoying than good. Like 'Summer of '69', 'Sweet home Alabama' and 'The final countdown' (yeah, I actually think that's a good tune but you've heard it far too often in far too many places...).

A metally rock song that bores me shitless is Thin Lizzy's Dancing In The Moonlight. Whenever I go and see Limehouse Lizzy I always go for a piss during that one. Even if I don't want a piss I still go and try to piss.

Eagle you evil bastard but I can see where you are coming from.Gotta admit I thought the first album was O.K at the time but everything else has been shit although I hate Travis more.

WILKS said:
Eagle you evil bastard but I can see where you are coming from.Gotta admit I thought the first album was O.K at the time but everything else has been shit although I hate Travis more.

I am proud of my evil streak. I also hate the derpressingTravis and hope his bladder prolapses.

Anything sang by Jean Paul or "Shaggy" (damn terrible), and anything with jennifer lopez, christina aguilera, and just about every song that fits in the pop-genre.

Eagle said:
A metally rock song that bores me shitless is Thin Lizzy's Dancing In The Moonlight. Whenever I go and see Limehouse Lizzy I always go for a piss during that one. Even if I don't want a piss I still go and try to piss.
I don't mind 'Dancing in the moonlight', but I can't stand 'The boys are back in town'! I've heard that song too many times in too many places! I'd like to see Limehouse Lizzy play 'Sugar blues' and forget 'The boys are back in town'!

This songs content isn't so much the problem as is the way it's performed and that song is Bruce Springsteens 'Born In The USA'

Paxoman said:
Following on from the Europe thread, thought it might be fun for people to list their most hated/annoying song ever!

I'll stick by the two I mentioned in the Europe thread -

Rock/Metal - Final Countdown (Europe).
Pop - Frankie (Sistersledge).

I'm sure there are loads more annoying songs out there that I have forgotten about!