most annoying thing musicly

always a good payback,park the mower right near your neigbours fence and leave the thing running,even better if u can hide it from there view,one of my m,ates has done it when needed.

i should also add that the only time i like listening to bagpipes is when long way to the top is playing or one of john farnhams songs lol,aussie joke!

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
I think Carl454 just sumed up 90% of what I dont like on the radio. Kudos to you! The other thing I hate musicly would have to be radio itself in my area. NO metal, barely even a rock station.....ugh.

That sucks. We have a few hard rock stations in philly but everybody's going talk format...and it's even worse now that they're all fighting for a piece of the Stern fan base. That's why I got sirius satellite. There's a channel called Buzzsaw which plays 'tallica, priest, ozzy and the occasional pantera at near cd quality. There's also a channel called Hard Attack which is pretty much all hard metal like machinehead, slayer, and killswitch etc. Both channels play Anthrax. Totally worth the 12 bucks / month to hear some real music.

Whiplash402 said:
anything is better than country
ever try playing metal riffs on an acoustic? IT IS COUNTRY! we just cover it in distortion and denim and feign ignorance!:headbang: YEE HAW!

And what grips my scrotes is the whole screamy/ singy type of vocal pioneered by killswitch engage. love the band but the vocals are a joke. And unfortunately that seems to be all people are intrested in at the mo.

Yeah, his name was Tomas, and he moved to New York about 3 years ago to become one of New Yorks "artists" (pronounced arteest). He was raelly good, and quite abstract. His paintings looked like pictures. He was also a vegetarian, a 24 year old virgin. He has the best quote about anything I have ever heard and I will remember him always for it. It goes "Oh, I am not gay. I like girls. Alot. No, really, I am just, well, I am saving it all, kissing, hugging everything. I have never masturbated either." I laughed for damned near a week after hearing him say that. But he was really cool.

Hehe, that sounds pretty interesting! Say hello to him for me!:wave:

Hey all, new "in your opinion" thread!!! (sheeeesh)

One of my neighbors, likes mexican polka music. He has this car stereo that is not too shabby, he actually knows his stuff, but he blares it at all times. He has woke up my son (3 months old) with it, woke ME up with it, and flat out annoys me. I think it is payback from when I was 20 and blared metal at all times I was in my car (damned karmic retribution). Anyhow it is THE MOST ANNOYING thing I have ever heard. Boom bum BOOM bum BOOM bum. Ugh, one of two things are going to happen soon, I am either going to gouge out my ears with a hot butterknife, or I am going to take my AR-15 to his subs and empty 2 or 3 clips into it!!!!! Next please!!

I know what u mean bro..my neighbor's brother who i think is 20 cranks up his system in his truck and the whole neighbors have to put up with it. He is the only one that does that in the block...he cranks up his mexican polka also...that music has also woke up my 8 month old son...2 wks ago i took my guitar out plugged it in the garage and cranked it so loud he called the cops on me.. NOW i have not heard his polka music shit since.......:headbang: