Worst Part of my Current Job

...the people.

case in point: red faced laughing woman brought in red peppers and cabbages from her neighbor's garden. this dude from the mailroom saw them and took two cabbages and put them in the fridge. RFLW said, "who stole those two cabbages?" She found them in the fridge and took them back, and then gave them to her teammates. Mailroom dude came by and said, Where the fuck are my cabbages? So he's pissed, she's pissed, and now he's gone to our mutual boss to complain that he didn't get to keep the freaking cabbages! I mean, wha???????

So the director's secretary calls her boss in Washington...Cabbagegate is now a national issue!

cabbages-nov.jpg

she brought them to give away but first dibs was just to her team. I grabbed a cabbage for Katrina cuz she is a sweeheart (and HOTTTT), her kids love raw cabbage!!!
this mailroom guy just happened to be wandering around, and his keen eye spotted the cabbage.

now the RFLW is crying, not laughing.

p.s. edit: I think I will try to emulate George Bush and initiate a "Roadmap to Cabbage Peace" between the mailroom and RFLW. The sooner this is resolved, our agency can get back to serving the Warfighter.

Stultus: I think you are wise.

Pete: unfortunately for us, Ann moved back to NJ, thereby reducing the number of good looking women in the office by about %25.

Also unfortunately for the sysadmin, he found that Ann was rather liberal in the dispensation of her sexual favours. As a precaution, he underwent a full battery of tests for all the STDs.

I want to at all costs avoid the "Q-Tip shoved up the penis" test.