Worst phone call ever...

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
Shitty really doesn't begin to describe it. It's one of those things that I've been dreading for so long, and no matter how much you mentally prepare yourself for it, it isn't any easier to do.

My grandfather and my brother are the two closest people in my family. It was amazingly weird how close they looked next to each other and even weirder how they had the same habits and voice. My brother idolized him and did nothing but model his life accordingly. But my grandfather took a turn for the worst tonight, and was sent to the ER. He can only breathe from the support of a machine.

I was obligated the task of calling my brother and it wasn't something I particularly wanted to do. I knew this would crush my brother and I wasn't sure how I could possibly to give him this piece of news as easily as possible. Trying to find him in my phone and press "talk" was a nightmare. My hands just didn't want to operate and I think I sat at the table for 20 minutes getting my senses back together. Well the phone rang, for what seemed like forever, and he finally answered, a little tired it sounded. We did the usual "what's going on?" exchange and sort of just shot the shit for a few minutes. He kind of sensed something in my tone of voice and asked me what was wrong. I told him to sit down and get comfortable and started explaining how this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys said "we’re up in no good" started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,she said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, "Yo home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

I just glanced at it and saw "Bel-Air" and proceeded to read that part, which spoiled it all.

Seen it coming a mile away. I know you don't give a shit about this place so you wouldn't post something as serious as this here so I knew something was up and also I know to read the end of all long paragraphs for just this reason.

Bob, you fag!

jpeg.jpg

Shitty really doesn't begin to describe it. It's one of those things that I've been dreading for so long, and no matter how much you mentally prepare yourself for it, it isn't any easier to do.

My grandfather and my brother are the two closest people in my family. It was amazingly weird how close they looked next to each other and even weirder how they had the same habits and voice. My brother idolized him and did nothing but model his life accordingly. But my grandfather took a turn for the worst tonight, and was sent to the ER. He can only breathe from the support of a machine.

I was obligated the task of calling my brother and it wasn't something I particularly wanted to do. I knew this would crush my brother and I wasn't sure how I could possibly to give him this piece of news as easily as possible. Trying to find him in my phone and press "talk" was a nightmare. My hands just didn't want to operate and I think I sat at the table for 20 minutes getting my senses back together. Well the phone rang, for what seemed like forever, and he finally answered, a little tired it sounded. We did the usual "what's going on?" exchange and sort of just shot the shit for a few minutes. He kind of sensed something in my tone of voice and asked me what was wrong. I told him to sit down and get comfortable and started explaining how this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys said "we’re up in no good" started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,she said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, "Yo home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

please, give it up. you can't come here and post a stupid thread about a lame story you stole or made up, only Profanity can do that

please, give it up. you can't come here and post a stupid thread about a lame story you stole or made up, only Profanity can do that

"I'm going to post a video of my friends smashing some strangers window because everyone will think we are soooo cooool, yaaaaaaay"