Dumbest thing ever said/done...

If i had to recommend ONE song for the whole Earth to listen to it would be Revelation(Mother Earth) the Guitar, Solo, lyrics and fucken rythem of the bass and drums is fucken AAAAmaZing. LISTEN k TO IT its on blizzard of oz!!!!!!!!!!!

I was walking up the stairs a few days ago and I didn't realize my mum was standing at the top and I had a whole bunch of stuff in my hands. So she said something and it scared me to death and I fucking JUMPED and dropped everything down the stairs. My mum wouldnt stop laughing at me :mad: :lol:

I was walking up the stairs a few days ago and I didn't realize my mum was standing at the top and I had a whole bunch of stuff in my hands. So she said something and it scared me to death and I fucking JUMPED and dropped everything down the stairs. My mum wouldnt stop laughing at me :mad: :lol:

The best is the few times working at the dreaded Music World, with a huge handfull of CDs or Movies to go out ontot he floor and then running into a co-worker holding a huge stack of CDs that need to come off the floor, and dropping everything and everything getting mixed up.

Happens alot around christmas.

I think he's going to have a heart attack! :lol:
I just might!

When I was little, for some strange reason I decided it would be a good idea to pour bubbles on my cat. So after laughing about it for a few minutes, I tried to wipe it off him but instead it started lathering up and his fur got all foamy. So at this point I was scared because my cat was covered in foam and bubbles and I didn't know what to do. So I picked him up and put him in the sink and tried to wash him but he was getting away and there was just this big frenzy of fur and bubbles and water.

Stfu, I was like 7:lol: