Worst plugin you've ever used?

oh! i nearly forgot!
bombbf76_350.jpg

Sounds/reacts nothing like an 1176, hardly sounds like a compressor either,
Horrible
kill it til it dies from it

cannot disagree with you and Loren more...

...i love that little guy before i got my CLA's. It gave me good enough results for some guitars and kick

For the tone vs plugin price, the worst i've tried was waves GTR, did anyone get a usable metal tone out of this?

I tried Waves Solo when you were able to get it free for a year, and the only tones that stood out were the FX-style ones. Otherwise, it was terrible.

I own Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Symphonic Choirs, and some sounds are so beautiful anything you throw at them sounds fantastic :D what I don't understand though, is why Symphonic Choirs doesn't have a realistic portamento for the solo vocalists

I love Symphonic Choirs' "ah" instruments. I use them everywhere. What I don't get is how they manage to tote the whole "sing any words in any language" feature and nobody points out when you actually try it out, it sounds like a choir of people with fucking cerebral palsy. I have not yet at any point managed to make usable results in any language at all. I always spend about two hours fudging around with its awful timing mistakes and retarded hard consonants and then give up and replace them with "ah".

For the tone vs plugin price, the worst i've tried was waves GTR, did anyone get a usable metal tone out of this?

I have it, I got some nice clean tones

Bombfactory is not bad, i use it and it gets the job done for now until i buy the actual plug in

Bombfactory is deff not the worst.

Some stock Sonar plug-ins are pretty bad!

FxReverb is really really bad, as well as Cakewalk's pitch shift, i have used both of them in mixes, but now that i have collected more serious plug ins, i will never do that again!