Worst Silent Night Bodom Night attempt ever

Jesse- said:
First, look at what Wings of a dream replied to him. That video I posted is an exception, its not just bad, its really really bad. That video IS different from the norm. :) And the point is that Deadnight Warrior made it look like that video has nothing special, even though he agrees that it is bad.

You already suck and have been proven wrong. Let's not dig yourself any deeper by fighting with native speakers. I wouldn't argue with you about a phrase in finnish, don't argue with us about English.

Good day.

-Gavin- said:
You already suck and have been proven wrong. Let's not dig yourself any deeper by fighting with native speakers. I wouldn't argue with you about a phrase in finnish, don't argue with us about English.

Good day.

Theres nothing to argue about? I meant what I said that this is an exception. You don't have to be that aggressive every time you talk to me. Good day to you too.

Jesse- said:
Theres nothing to argue about? I meant what I said that this is an exception. You don't have to be that aggressive every time you talk to me. Good day to you too.

An exception to bad would mean good. Stop arguing.

-Gavin- said:
An exception to bad would mean good. Stop arguing.

The point is that he was giving me the impression that this is just a regular bad attempt at guitar, because he said that this video is as bad as any other SNBN attempt. So are you trying to say that you can't say "exceptionally bad" in English?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Funny.jpg