Pure Shit

HomerJ_123 said:
fuck you. ibanez has very sweet guitars and the price is also fucking nice

I don't know man, the high-end models and Jems/Universes are overpriced as hell. I'm actually saving up for a Patrick Rondat signature.

Deepest Green said:
I don't know man, the high-end models and Jems/Universes are overpriced as hell. I'm actually saving up for a Patrick Rondat signature.

ok if you want high-end guitars go to jackson :)
but the guitars <1500&#8364; are fuckin nice 4 the price :)

ummm nice try man but yeah wtf is with your tone sounded like you were playing the mutant child of a bass and a fucking elephant!

The_Avenger said:
ummm nice try man but yeah wtf is with your tone sounded like you were playing the mutant child of a bass and a fucking elephant!
:lol:

alright... whatever it was bad but at least hes trying... I dunno but did it sound to anybody else like the strings on his guitar were wound so tight that his fret board might snap in half at any moment?

Insilden_The Shred said:
alright... whatever it was bad but at least hes trying... I dunno but did it sound to anybody else like the strings on his guitar were wound so tight that his fret board might snap in half at any moment?
Because he doesnt know how to pick.

fetalrectoid said:
Because he doesnt know how to pick.

well I am assuming that when I first started playing I didn't know how to pick either... then again I didn't attempt to play Bodom after 2 days of playing guitar.
Granted that would be about 8 or so years ago now and I had no idea who Bodom even was then... point being this kid and I am positive many who pick up a guitar want to play everything right away and don't realize they ain't ever gonna be any good if they don't go through the steps and instead continue to just make awful attempts at the songs they think but really only wish they could play.

ya sometime playing chromatics for 2 hours straight blows...or those seemingly pointless exercises you see in mags. But if ya wanna be a metal monster DO IT!!!!

FallingDownInRuins said:
nOBa giga huba, what?
what did you loose??? :err:

Due to my lack of knowledge concerning such matters or just plain idiocy, I've been lost since the racist comment... So instead I'll just do some exercising:wave:

Insilden_The Shred said:
Due to my lack of knowledge concerning such matters or just plain idiocy, I've been lost since the racist comment... So instead I'll just do some exercising:wave:
me too, infact i am right now :lol:

FallingDownInRuins said:
me too, infact i am right now :lol:

I am gonna do some push ups... video tape it and put it on google... so then somebody can post it and you can all tell me how shitty I am at them...:lol: