Pure Shit

sham_1 said:
Not only is the playing horrid, covering CoB with a goddamn Ibanez should be a criminal offense.

what kind of lame ass comment is that?

sham_1 said:
Not only is the playing horrid, covering CoB with a goddamn Ibanez should be a criminal offense.
Wings of a dream said:
Alexi used to play Ibanez
Deepest Green said:
O RLY WHERE

You call me a Noob one more time and I'll get you banned! :err:

Now will you just read??

When Children Of Bodom were recording the self-financed debut Something Wild they weren't endorsed with Jackson yet. Alexi played some parts of SW with his Ibanez :

Ibanez RG 220B

PICKUP: Two Humbuckers

BRIDGE: Licensed Floyd Rose

BODY: Basswood body

NECK: Bolt On, N/A (Maple?)

FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 24 jumbofrets

INLAY: Dot

CONTROLS: 1 Volume, 1 Tone

PAINTJOB: Black

BINDING: None

NOTES:
Discontinued Model.
Used on Something Wild.
black_ibanez_rg220_front.jpg

This is not Alexi's guitar,
only a similar model.

Fuck sake guys just calm down. Should he have made a vid of sloppy playing and put it on the internet? no. But it doesnt really matter all that much just let him learn and get better......and no this is not the guy who plays on the vid!

Thrash fiend said:
Fuck sake guys just calm down. Should he have made a vid of sloppy playing and put it on the internet? no. But it doesnt really matter all that much just let him learn and get better......and no this is not the guy who plays on the vid!

seems like it! :lol:

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i really wanted to abuse the O RLY? pic more, but you already got this guy

Here Zakk, I'll give you another chance to use it...

Wings of a dream said:
seems like it! :lol:

I thought we already established that I WAS THE KID PLAYING in the video...

FallingDownInRuins said:
i haven't seen the guy showing off to every one either, perhaps it is online we dont know the real reason and who did it, by his posts i am able to see that he isn't that much proud of it too

YOUR RIGHT....this guy isnt showing off! Someone may have posted this vdeo without his concent. We have no idea what the story is there, so we dont have the right to judge him for posting this terrible video.

wait, no, he is filming himself, hes showing off, you're dumb.

oh wait, and if he would take a picture or been taken on picture, he's showing off too? that is fuckign stupid

Good effort. But instead of looking around the room, sit on a chair and really pay attention to what you're doing... you're taking the fast hand movements for granted and slurring so many notes. Work on it and I'm sure it'll turn out MUCH better.

Crap though :D

KTS used to be my favorite bodom song.
That attempt did sound really bad, but im not gonna judge him cuz i only started playing guitar about 2 months ago...so he played really well compared to me.

sham_1 said:

fuck you. ibanez has very sweet guitars and the price is also fucking nice

and to the topic.. the first few seconds are ok.. the sound is shite and omg.. let him play :)