Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wayfaerer

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Dead God in Me

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
I'm not going to include Black Ash Inheritance, it's too short and doesn't really have a fair vote anyway. I hope everybody agrees.

Anyway, I think Graveland is the weakest. The instrumental tracks aren't the greatest either especially Wayfaerer but Graveland is where all the elements of the band come in and just generally seems like it should of been stronger.

I went Graveland. I don't understand how 'The Jester's Dance' got two votes...Wayfaerer is awesome.

The Jester Race. Most boring song on the album. The chorus is just so simple. The only track I skip

Tough decision, but if I had to pick it'd be Graveland... because it's the shortest track with vocals. Can't really think of much else to bash this haha.

It's called an opinion, buddy.

Dead God In Me is a fine song, but they could have ended the album in better ways, and it's the song I listen to least overall. The part with the crying in the middle and the screaming is also gay as fuck. The Inborn Lifeless was better.

The only songs I do like on this album are Artifacts of the Black Rain and December Flower

the riffs on the jester race are awesome....... and to topic creator, those back ground narrative vocals on graveland are awesome! but you are right, it is the *second* worst song on the cd : )
I vote wayfear, and also, the jester's dance is very bombass. I dont see how you cant love it...It's no dialogue with the stars..... but it rules : P
dead eternity is the best by far......

wow, so much hate for wayfaerer. one of my favorite instrumentals ever.... i love the dual harmony guitars so much on this song it's insane.

damn, didn't know there was so much hate for this song.

anyway, imo graveland. too basic.

btw it was a RIDICULOUSLY tough decision.

Graveland for me. I only get more pissed off at this song when the band decides to play this song live, especially these days when you only hear a few old songs. It's like: "Fuck, out of all the songs off that album, you decided to play Graveland!?"