Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Everything Counts

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Whoracle

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
I'd probably say Gyroscope. Just seems really boring. Didn't want to include any bonus tracks on this one. Although i do wish Goliaths Disarm their Davids was on this album. Hopefully everybody won't vote for Everything Counts / Whoracle.

I can't believe that Gyroscope and JST have been voted for.... dear lawd.

Voted Whoracle, as even though I like it, it's fairly repetitive and all other songs on the album are far superior to it.

Yup, I voted JST. Whoracle is probably my favorite In Flames album. I pretty much like all the songs, but if I had to choose one song that I wouldn't prefer than the others, it'd be JST.

I can't believe you've actually chosen Gyroscope. It's a fucking classic.

Yeah i know dude. Everybody gives me shit for it but i just find it really boring... ahh well.

I think it's kind of weak that you voted for Whoracle, i guess it's my fault for putting it in the poll. It's more of an ambient track rather than a "normal" track, in a different league. Each to their own though, which is obviously the point of a poll heh.

Meh, it's a track that listed on the CD so why shouldn't I pick it? Out of all the songs on the album, and Whoracle is a song, it's the weakest by virtue of it being an outro. If you didn't think it shouldn't have been voted for it shouldn't have been included in the poll.

Everything Counts would probably be my choice if I hadn't picked Whoracle. Can't believe The Hive or Dialogue With the Stars (awesome, groovy song... how is it boring?!) would be ranked below a Depache Mode cover...! No matter how awesome said cover is.

Everything Counts is kinda crappy IMO and doesn't stand out compared to the other amazing tracks.

Everything Counts, simply because it kind of ruins the flow of the album. The Hive isn't all that great either (a solo does not make a song).

The worst Come Clarity song was not easily picked (because there are a bunch of tracks I don't like) but here it's pretty clear - I never liked Everything Counts that much, it felt kind of out of place. All the other songs are great, EC just falls a bit below them.