• Day

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Rainroom

Votes: 7 14.0%

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Endtime

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Although I like it...I voted rainroom cause i like the rest more. I find rainroom a bit boring untill it gets to the part where the clean vocals come in.

Holy shit. That's a hard question. Brave and Murder are just outstanding really, and Rainroom as well. 12 has those awesome moody riffs. It stands between Endtime and Day. Probably Endtime for me.

i love Endtime to death!!!!!! this is the hardest poll i ever witnessed! i can't decide for any song to be the worst. why did you chose BMD? :mad:

and how can anybody consider Murder as the worst!? this is one of the best Katatonia songs!!!

I thought Dance of December Souls was an overall better album than Brave Murder Day. Jonas' vocals on that album are by far the most evil vocals I have ever heard, not even Mike can top that kind of style. This album is just the most depressing thing I have ever heard....

...just my thoughts. Don't know why so many people prefer BMD, although it is a damn good album.

As for this poll, I voted for endtime. Day is actually one of my favourites off this album. Day and 12 are the two best songs.

This is hard man...Voted for Endtime though i like that song very much.But you left me no fuckin choices:mad: Cos i couldn't ever vote fot the other ones.Day is a flawless beauty,i think it won't get any vote(unless a deaf one votes for it)

m0rtis said:
"worst, bad, sucks," those words cannot be used with Brave Murder Day, sorry..

Exactly.

I don't get why threads like this are being made so often honestly... or even "least favorite" why focus of negative factors of an album of a band you like, who cares...