Brave Murder Day Split up?

Her own Pride said:
So glad they did it though

this "screaming" vocals thing winds me up, there is little if any expression in someone throating away at words.. its like the way rapping words has little feeling, screaming vocals all sound the same, and whats worse is you can barely understand a fucking word of it..

take the latest Opeth album, a masterpiece, until he screams, its just ruined a fantastic album.. yeah so you can scream, but all those bits sound the same..

I will say they is one exception, but that is due to the nature of the time and the piece of music, and thats Brave Murder Day

Wrong.

^^Yeah, wrong, i doesn't sound the same at all, screaming vocals/growls can be really awesome if executed with some sense of emotion and rhythm, they work almost like another instrument sometimes, just listen to David Vincent or that lunatic from Deicide(Glenn Benton), they fucking rock!! not to mention Mike from Opeth, the best growler IMHO.

Growls can be amazing, not always though. Like any other stuff related in music, they must be put in the correct time/space. Although i'm not a big fan of growls, i can't live without Brave Murder Day, Tales from a thousand lakes by Amorphis and The Jester Race by In Flames.

P.S: The phrase "screaming vocals", is it a synonym for "death growls"? Just asking because when i hear it i don't think of "Brave Murder Day" growls much, it sounds more like "Dance of December Souls" screams or "The Silent Enigma" by Anathema (albums whose vocals sound to me way too different than vocals in "Brave.." or "Tales..").

Frith said:
I read this first time in a Swedish interview with Fred. And this interview were done around the time of the making of 'brave murder day' I think.

maybe I'll translate it later.... it was published in a student magazine and not so well done though.

if you have a scanner put the interview here