Worst song poll part 2

What is your least favourite song from Still Life?

• The Moor

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Godhead's Lament

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Benighted

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • Moonlapse Vertigo

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Face of Melinda

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • White Cluster

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
Ok, due to a request from one of you, the Still Life poll is now on!:cool: Choose your least favourite song from this magnificent album. Mine is Moonlapse Vertigo. Too much screaming and the intro is too long. Earlier it was Godhead's Lament, but that acoustic part breaks my heart.:cry::)

It's too easy this time. Benighted of course, other songs are too epic to be written with any negative adjective.

Moonlapse Vertigo's best bit is the intro and all the way to 1:50.

I voted Benighted. I really can't abide those floaty, reverby vocals.

I knew it!:( I knew Benighted would get its share of votes, unfortunately. Such a lovely song and yet its not good enough for some!:rolleyes:

Meh, it never really grew up on me.. For a long time I couldnt sink in the fact that it was from Still Life.:ill:

Cant understand how so many (as of now) have voted on moonlapse. Sure, moonlapse is a rather clumsy song but the intro is so insanely epic and the ending is good as well. These two things alone crushes any competition by benighted

I can't understand how someone voted Godhead's Lament?!?! It's just sick and twisted that someone doesn't like that song(that much).

Benighted, Melinda and cluster are in my top 15 at least. they are all epic.

I picked Moor, simple cause it's just flat to me.

Moonlapse is the shit and its losing :( - voted Godheads because its the closest thing to boring on Still Life and because its only standout part is the acoustic part and because it has a lot of fanboys (see above lol)

White Cluster... when I first heard SL, I expected a more epic ending. And I still think that as the material is truly solid and all the songs are almost equally perfect, it would have deserved an ending that would have stood apart from rest of the material, like Isolation Years or so.

Benighted is great, but I voted for it for the same reasons that I voted for Harvest in the poll part 3. White Cluster = most epic ending ever. Remember, all the songs are almost equally great on that album (in their ways). Depending on my mood, I would choose another song as "worse" (do not confound with "bad").

This is really hard, they all are awesome. I was split between The Moor and Moonlaps vertigo, because neither seem to stick in my mind, Benighted is so haunting and sad, White CLuster is sick, Face of Melinda is lovely and heartbreaking, Serenity Painted death is brutal and godhead's lament is... Yeah.
Suprised Benighted got so many votes though, I think it's probably their best ballad, far better then Coil and some of the stuff on Damnation.