Worst song poll part 1

What is the worst song from Morningrise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
I thought we might kill some more time. Which is the worst song on Morningrise? My choice is Nectar. Just can't find anything really good about this song. It's boring. Some parts in the latter half are ok, but it's a very poorly written song all in all.

I enjoy listening to all those tracks but with both Advent and Nectar (moreso with Nectar) I really can't ever remember how the songs go after about the 3 or 4 minute mark, so...I'm gonna go with Nectar for being least memorable.

it's pretty hard choosing on all opethalbums, but i'll go with nectar. it has a couple of great moments, but most parts of the song does nothing for me.

how can anyone choose TBYF?? :S

I dunno. Beats me too. But everything's allowed here. Wow, Advent got no votes yet...I didn't think it would "win" over TBYF,hehe.

I'm constantly amazed at the creative thread ideas you guys come up with! Keep up the good work!

The words "constantly" and "guys" bring so much irony. Put them off, you will understand.

It's true that these "best/worst" song polls and topic never stop. There should be a sticky thread "what are the bests and worst songs from Opeth".