Worst part of any Opeth song?

I hate the song Weakness....seems like a rather random and pointless filler...and I don't really like lots of the riffs on Deliverance, they seem really boring and uninteresting, especially in BTPISIO. As far as I know, Master's Apprentice, Deliverance and AFJ are the only good songs on there.

Cendre said:
For some reason, I've always found the first 58 seconds of Karma quite boring. But then it goes *drums* *poom tchak* & *voice* *haaaaaaaa* & it's great :)
Also, the mellow part between the 2 main heavy ones in BWP (the song) is much too long.
There must be some other stuff for sure but I can't think of any right now.
I feel the same about the part in Karma.

The heavy part of Dirge for November. The soft part of that song is just great and then they go and ruin it with the worst part of the album.

I never really like 8:50-9:25 (not exact time) in Black Rose Immortal. Reminds me of like a really lame poetry club or performance/poetic arts or somethin' :yuk: .

Yeah I would definitely have to say Weakness. But man Leper, BTPISIO is one of the best songs on that album. There are some great riffs in there and that one great transition with the lead part, and then after that the one heavy chugging riff. Good stuff.

Originally posted by katatonic
I can't believe anyone hasn't said it yet....
The drum fill in To Bid you Farewell. I HATE ITTTT
Yeah, that's right.... It is totally out of place. But I love this song, especially the very end.

Yep. The outro in A Fair Judgement is totally misplaced. The riff itself is pretty cool but it destroys the beauty of that song completely, it shouldnt be there imho.

I actually like the middle of Dirge for November. It accompanies the lyrics pretty well.

The intro however...