• Low

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demonic

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • The Gathering

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to think there worst album was Souls of black... but i must say iv been listing to it alot laitly and its alot better then i remember a solid album, not there best tho

ill have to go with The Ritual... it just doesnt have the full kick ass feel of a testament album

and to the person who thought the gathering was there 2nd worse... Are you out of your mind -.0
hehe i guess we all got are own oppinons but thats like the most well taken metal album iv ever listend to...

The gathering is by far the best work they have put out hands down. Its like a blend of all. I personally loved every record as they were released but I just choose some over the others. The question is, how are the boyz gonna top gathering, tuff one but im sure Eric the little evil gremlin is well on his way.

I totaly agree with axs,
the gathering is what made me a testament fan, and it still stands as my all time favorite thrash album!

every time i listen to the gathering i get very enthoosed :hotjump::Spin::Spin::Spin:

I may get shot for this, but I actually voted for "The Legacy". It's not that I hate the album(far from it), but I still believe that right next to "Souls of Black", it's just boring. However, I love all the others and that's why I've been a Testament fan since 86. I'm surprised to see so many vote for "Demonic", that's one crushing album. Just my two cents!

Cheerz!

AugDawg