Would I be nuts if I sold my Windsor?

I'm in need of some cash pretty quick due to lots of expenses cascading on me at the same time, and I started thinking about parting ways with my Windsor head. It's a great amp for the price, but to be completely honest, I haven't got that much use for it and I'm planning on getting a 5150 sooner or later anyway. I wouldn't sell it unless I got a decent price, though. Am I going to regret this? Am I an idiot? And why am I still hungry after a pepperoni pizza?

Go for it. You can use ampsims for random playing.

Being hungry after a pepperoni pizza is part of being finnish.

Don't know how much you can get for a used Windsor head, if it's not too much, I wouldn't sell it dude...

http://muusikoiden.net/tori/nayta.php?id=421499 :lol:

Everyone's scrambling to get rid of their Windsors... hell, even I have barely used mine :loco: But it's mostly because recently I've used an mp3 player for live performances instead of reamping a second amp (Windsor).

Hahah, looks like someone has been stacking up on them :lol:

But it's probably true I wouldn't get a price that would justify parting with it. It's still a nice amp, after all. Sigh.

The problem is, with them being discontinued if you ever decide you want one again it might be a struggle to pick one up.

To be honest, I don't think I'd ever part with mine. Just used it for a emo/punk/pop type band and it sounded great. Also awesome for leads, 80's metal sounds etc. Basically anything you'd use a marshall for normally.

The problem is, with them being discontinued if you ever decide you want one again it might be a struggle to pick one up.

To be honest, I don't think I'd ever part with mine. Just used it for a emo/punk/pop type band and it sounded great. Also awesome for leads, 80's metal sounds etc. Basically anything you'd use a marshall for normally.

Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. And I absolutely hate having to sell gear to pay the bills, never had to do it before :/