Would you buy a White Darkness shirt?

Would you order a White Darkness shirt?

• Total voters

Tumn

baptized in blood
Feb 8, 2005
Washington, USA
Updated with new design.

Vote yes or no if you are interested in buying a shirt if they are made.

THIS IS NOTHING OFFICIAL, I just did it on my own, unless Dan and the guys like it and wanted something like this.

The poll options are both not true for me ;D I have a NG-shirt already, a black one, and I`m not going to wear white, no matter how great the album or how nice the band ;) White would be the "most metal" colour for me, because it makes me look almost dead ;D Besides, I prefer to see the shirts IRL (like on tour) before buying, since I noticed that ordering from bands´ websites is always a hazard considering sizes (totally random), quality of fabric and the overall image of the shirt - sometimes it looks better than online, sometimes not. NP: Rogue Angel

I love white shirts, the only other white ones I have is Dan's old white Angel of Distress EoS shirt, and a white Bloodbath shirt. Then hopefully I'll have a nice WD white shirt if we can get something cool made :)

Forgot I have a white NIN shirt too from the 2000 tour.

No-one votes the second option, no wonder with this wording :lol:

I love white shirts, the only other white ones I have is Dan's old white Angel of Distress EoS shirt, and a white Bloodbath shirt. Then hopefully I'll have a nice WD white shirt if we can get something cool made :)

Forgot I have a white NIN shirt too from the 2000 tour.

yes, but from what I recall from the guitar-pics, you have dark hair and a bit tanned skin, while I have blond hair and death-pallour-skintone :D so white doesn´t work at all unless I want to have all the time people asking me if I feel well :lol:

For the design-suggestions, the first pic looks great! Very good. The second one is a bit weird with the names underneath, like a "wanted"-list ;) But then I in general favour logos over bandpics on shirts.

The longsleeve is cool, too, but NG twice, on the sleeves and on the front, is a bit too much IMHO, same for the album title. Then I´d rather leave the sleeves empty, or find a logo (or maybe the signs, but much smaller, like about 8cm altogether) to put on the level of the wrist, that might look nice.
:)

I know the longsleeve looks like a bit much, but I thought something needed to be there other than being plain, I think putting a short lyric or line from the White Darkness track would be good and I would take out the stuff that is on the sleeves now, that's why I need the font!

Just remember though guys, I am messing around and trying to give an idea on how a shirt could possible end up if some cool ones are made by Dan and the band. There's not a lot of things on the internet about the new album, so I tried to use everything that was available regarding it to keep the theme of WD.

Probably not at this moment. I don't like shirts with bandmembers faces on.

What he said. Besides, I dont like the concept of white T-shirts.

I`d like a plain, simple black shirt with SWANÔ on the back, like discussed here at UM before. I guess I could easily make one myself nowadays, and I probably will if there isnt going to be an official one. I`d rather buy one from Dan though.

Okay, if the sleeves get a line of the lyrics, that will be nice. But that could also be the backprint :) A shirt with plain SWANÖ on the back would be much appreciated aswell.

btw, totally unrelated but this seems as good a place to ask as any other, does anyone know who made/administrates the Pan-Thy-Monium-myspace? http://www.myspace.com/panthymonium

I also dislike the bands faces on the shirts, lol no offence to the guys...but it just looks cheesey to me.

I thought the faces was a cool idea, but I can see why it's cheesy. Though, Nightingale is all about the cheese ;)

I think I know what Dan wants to do now though, so expect something simple and cool.