would you enjoy a Mr.v album....

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
if he quit all his other projects and merge ALL of his ideas into one album> ? like ive heard him a lot of times saying it would be the most schizophrenic album ever, and i was wondering what you guys would think if he would ever do something like that? i for one would really enjoy it:Smokin:

He should also team up with Akerfeldt, Portnoy, Wilson, and bring Gentle Giant back from the dead...or RR records...or wherever they went just to make the most chaotic nonsensical music ever. eh?

... :erk:

Hm.. mixing folk music, progressive metal, black metal, death metal, gothic metal, thrash metal and prog rock. I wonder what that would be like.

So fuckin tr00e (or whatever way the youth of today write that word).

I would like to hear a spaced out/remixed version of some old V-songs - that would be really cool.

Or maybe, not... Now that I think of it, I shouldn't write shit when I'm this drunk. Oh well...

gabber! hehe thats probably the worst invention of the dutch ;) At least in my world we have invented it hehe. Its better known as Hardbeat Techno in "the outside world":headbang:

right. but there is a difference between "harcore techno" (which is called "Schranz" in Germany btw.) and "Gabba" or "Gabber". There is also Speedcore, Noisecore and such and their only difference is the rate of bpm.
But I'm not into that kind of "music" so I cannot explain what exactly makes gabba to gabba and noisecore to noisecore...

Yeah, I remember that hype as well. I really enjoyed those "Thunderdome"-Samplers. Do you know them?
That Techno/Electro/Wtf ever-wave brought me to Scooter which I still like to listen to sometimes :p
And of course to Prodigy - The only electronic Band I like seriously!