New Vintersorg Album Personell

Iylvana

Metal Bella
Jan 7, 2002
Italia
Visit site
I am knowing that Vintersorg and Mattias are the main musicians for the new album. So also I have hearing that Asgeir from Spiral Architect are playing drum as well.
Concerning the Bass... I wondering if it will be Tyr from Borknagar. But I reading a previous post and someone saying that it would be american bassist. That makes me to think of one. THE one and only metal bassist who plays bass and not following guitars. I am talking of Steve Di Giorgio (the name should saying it all, listing the bands he play with is uneeded - he is living legend!). I think that would take the album over the top if he is allowed to playing what we are used to hearing from him, and not oppressed mixes like as of Iced Earth and Testament and Dragonlord.
So is this just rumour...or possibility?
Ciao...Iylvana

Greetings Tyr, much respect. I love the new Borknagar album.

What are you knowing that we do not know??
What do you meaning by "decided" ? Does this mean that you are not to playing on the new Vintersorg. And why are you saying it won't be long until we know the facts anyway though???
What facts are we to be finding out? Will it be Vintersorg himself on bass??

Since you are making presence here, I shall ask you what do you thinking of Steve Di Giorgio as a bassist?

Please to not make us wait with news of the new bass player.

Welcome Tyr! Good to see you posting.

Iylvana:

I am sure Tyr doesn't know yet or he would tell us! Have patience, we will have news of who will be playing bass soon! :)

I thought Vintersorg would do the bass too....but well won't complain if Tyr, DiGorgio or Myung do the bass lines though ;)

We have the rhythm section as the only unrecorded thing now, and we start the drumming process the 10/1(on thursday) for the bass we´ll hande it in a special way, but don´t believe all the rumors you hear, so much untrue things are in motion.

Originally posted by Vintersorg
We have the rhythm section as the only unrecorded thing now, and we start the drumming process the 10/1(on thursday) for the bass we´ll hande it in a special way, but don´t believe all the rumors you hear, so much untrue things are in motion.

Actually I don't give much attention on rumours... I'm patient enough to wait fot the end result!
But psychological, it's interesting how they inspire the imagination / fantasy of someone's mind...

Hello Vintersorg!

Are you ever coming to Stockholm or at least the PDOL-Festival in your neighbour city??

Ja, och det är nästan skrämmande vilken genomslagskraft programet har, kidsen blev ju fan helt lyriska efter att ett antal Hamerfall-fans från hela världen hade internetröstat!!

Kan förstå det, även om hammerfall inte är det bästa bandet ute så är det iallafall ett steg i rätt riktning. Nåja, vi får se hur det går på popstad. Eller så röstar man på jukebox eller något vad det nu heter.

An English translation?!? Oh my Gods... I think I'm going to pretend I didn't see that... sleep... sleep... sleep... you will sleep now... sleep... yes, thats it. Sleep...