Would you like the hear The Moor live?

A boot is a boot is a boot. They very rarely are worth getting excited about unless they are soundboard. This doesn't sound too bad though.

The breakdown is nice...I wondered how they would pull that off.

I can't wait to hear this song on FEB 13th.

So how the hell do you get a radio show when you are 15? That's gotta be a pretty sweet gig.

I just asked the guy who ran the radio here. It's a university radio station, pretty cool. It's going to be on the fm airwaves in this town in the next few months, so I'll be broadcasting this to every radio in town!

Martyr said:
Hey SPlastik, thanks :) I was hoping SOMEONE would do that. Cudos to you for being smart enough to :)

PS: Assuming that you ripped that off the stream (I think you did)

It took forever to find a program that I could install on this computer (i'm at school) that would work. All the other programs I found set off the computer to prompt the Admin Username and Password before I could install it.

by the way SYL Rocks. I was fortuante to be at their DVD shoot 2 weeks ago in the front row. Was an awesome show, gotta love living in Vancouver and seeing a sold out local show.

SPLASTiK said:
It took forever to find a program that I could install on this computer (i'm at school) that would work. All the other programs I found set off the computer to prompt the Admin Username and Password before I could install it.

by the way SYL Rocks. I was fortuante to be at their DVD shoot 2 weeks ago in the front row. Was an awesome show, gotta love living in Vancouver and seeing a sold out local show.
That's awesome man! I missed them... Well I never knew they played here in October until today :yell:

At the show during one of the songs, Devin mentioned they played the song (I think it was Detox) at 225 shows in the past year. Pretty hard working band.

I wish I saw Opeth play The Moor live, I wanted to go to the Seattle show but couldn't find anyone driving down from Vancouver. oh well, at least I saw Gene Hoglan drum two of their songs.

Cheers very much SPLASTiK... and thanks to Martyr for recording it. I now have a recording of single song from Still Life played live...

eh, whatever kid. I've been bootlegging a lot longer then you have, you were probably still at that whole nu metal / middle school rebellion age while I was out bootlegging real metal shows.

Either way, you should really stop listening to opeth, and any cool bands for that matter. Know one will think less of you for admitting you like Limp Bizkit [sic]. But I guess I better let you go, you probably have a pokemon card tournament to go to or some math homework to do or something, right?