Would you like the hear The Moor live?

Disengager CKY said:
eh, whatever kid. I've been bootlegging a lot longer then you have, you were probably still at that whole nu metal / middle school rebellion age while I was out bootlegging real metal shows.

Either way, you should really stop listening to opeth, and any cool bands for that matter. Know one will think less of you for admitting you like Limp Bizkit [sic]. But I guess I better let you go, you probably have a pokemon card tournament to go to or some math homework to do or something, right?
Just because when you were 15 you played pokemon and listened to limp bizkit doesn't mean that all 15 year olds do. You're just jealous because when you were 15 you weren't smart enough to bootleg and have your own radio show. It doesn't mean you have cry about it. And you're saying that you were out bootlegging REAL metal shows? Are you saying Opeth isn't a real metal band because I'm bootlegging them? Wow, you are one "sharp witty retard dick" - Devin Townsend.

When you were 15 you didn't have a big enough cd collection to do a radio show once a week. You just stayed home and cried.

Also, you talk down to me like you're my elder, like you were there when Slayer got big, or you were out "bootlegging real metal". Hey cocksmoker, you're only 2 years older then me, so shut the fuck up. And you're saying I listened to nu metal? HAHAHAHA I'd like to link you to one of your own posts:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101495

:tickled: You suck.

Martyr said:
Just because when you were 15 you played pokemon and listened to limp bizkit doesn't mean that all 15 year olds do. You're just jealous because when you were 15 you weren't smart enough to bootleg and have your own radio show. It doesn't mean you have cry about it. And you're saying that you were out bootlegging REAL metal shows? Are you saying Opeth isn't a real metal band because I'm bootlegging them? Wow, you are one "sharp witty retard dick" - Devin Townsend.

When you were 15 you didn't have a big enough cd collection to do a radio show once a week. You just stayed home and cried.

Also, you talk down to me like you're my elder, like you were there when Slayer got big, or you were out "bootlegging real metal". Hey cocksmoker, you're only 2 years older then me, so shut the fuck up. And you're saying I listened to nu metal? HAHAHAHA I'd like to link you to one of your own posts:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101495

:tickled: You suck.
PWNED. :tickled:

so uneducated, such an idiot. I was selling those for a friend. Either way, I do like ozzy quite a bit, but I guess he's too far out of your appreciation for music.

And opeth is real metal. You obviously didn't understand that I was making a reference to me bootlegging real metal while you were still on the whole pop trl phrase. It's called a cross reference, you'lle learn it in 10th grade english and grammar, if your not one of those goths who just sit in class and fail because you do nothing because your such a tortured soul, despite having a loving family, then come on the internet and role play and pretend your Carson Daily.

As for music collections, don't get me started, don't even get me started. In fact, never assume you have more then anything then me, except for a full diaper that needs to be changed and maybe a warm bottle of milk.

And yes, I am your elder, I am your god. I am your all knowing voice of fucking reason. I am viigor, hear me roar bitch.

Disengager CKY said:
so uneducated, such an idiot. I was selling those for a friend. Either way, I do like ozzy quite a bit, but I guess he's too far out of your appreciation for music.

And opeth is real metal. You obviously didn't understand that I was making a reference to me bootlegging real metal while you were still on the whole pop trl phrase. It's called a cross reference, you'lle learn it in 10th grade english and grammar, if your not one of those goths who just sit in class and fail because you do nothing because your such a tortured soul, despite having a loving family, then come on the internet and role play and pretend your Carson Daily.

As for music collections, don't get me started, don't even get me started. In fact, never assume you have more then anything then me, except for a full diaper that needs to be changed and maybe a warm bottle of milk.

And yes, I am your elder, I am your god. I am your all knowing voice of fucking reason. I am viigor, hear me roar bitch.
Disengager.... If you were selling those for a friend, then why in the post do you say "I know, I'm a whore"? Because they're yours, so shut the fuck up.

Cross reference? I understand entirely what you're saying, I passed grade 10 english with an A, but the fact that you placed the word real in front of metal, implies that I'm only bootlegging metal, not REAL metal. I guess you're just too much of a fucking retard to understand the concept of key words.

Oh yeah, the funniest thing you ever said, is that ozzy is "too far out of your appreciation for music". Because we all know how complex and difficult to grasp ozzy's songs are! Fuck you're stupid.

I liked how when I criticized you about music collections, you just said "don't get me started, don't even get me started". That's greatest argument I've ever heard! "Don't get me started". haha, wow, you definitly got me on that one dumbfuck!

I'd say I'm done here. Fuck off.

Disengager CKY said:

What a maroon....