wow@Clann Zu

Braighs

twelve strings of darknes
Oct 15, 2005
on a violin sad
I had to post this. Few bands affect me like Opeth. I know Clann Zu has nothing to do with prog metal. The have punk, rock, folk, electronic & classical influences and everything they do is amazing. They are from Austrailia but the singer is originally from Ireland. He sings in Gaelic sometimes. (Lucky for me, tha Gaidhlig agam.) Too bad they split.

You can get some samples here.
http://www.clannzu.com/discography/

It was kinda random how I found this band. If anybody knows anything similar to this, I'm interested.

yeah, I know...completely random. But if you like new Katatonia or Damnation, you might like this.

I went and downloaded 3 songs , and I gotta say they're pretty damn good . Very unique sound , but I like it . It IS a shame that they split...well , I'll just have to make do...thanks for introducing me to a cool new band ! :D

DeviousDVO said:
I went and downloaded 3 songs , and I gotta say they're pretty damn good . Very unique sound , but I like it . It IS a shame that they split...well , I'll just have to make do...thanks for introducing me to a cool new band ! :D

Great! I'm glad I could assist you in finding music.

You see, moderators, this is somewhat off-topic, but its good to be able to chat with fellow Opethians about whatever.