Wow... This just gets better and better...

Keyser Soze said:
it is now on the front page of CNN.com... MSNBC is also running a story about a petition started by an IM bber... Also the Bury Your Dead camp has, for all intents and purposes, confirmed that Kelly was indeed involved in the incident...

God, and I used to really like Kelly as well.
grumble.gif

Keyser Soze said:
it is now on the front page of CNN.com... MSNBC is also running a story about a petition started by an IM bber... Also the Bury Your Dead camp has, for all intents and purposes, confirmed that Kelly was indeed involved in the incident...

Like mother, like daughter, these women are bananas. Anyone know what Jack and Ozzy were doing? I'm thinking Ozzy was passed out in his trailer while Jack was playing Texas Hold Em with the boys. :bah:

From what I've heard, Jack and Kelly were both in on it! Along with Zakk Wilde's band and a few others. Hey, I wonder if this little episode will prompt an addition to the Maidens' show? Like on Number of the Beast when the Devil comes onstage, instead it's Sharon and the people in the front row pelt her with eggs? Heh heh!

kalifguy said:
Like mother, like daughter, these women are bananas. Anyone know what Jack and Ozzy were doing? I'm thinking Ozzy was passed out in his trailer while Jack was playing Texas Hold Em with the boys. :bah:

I don't know about Jack (although Bruce does lash out, during Hallowed, at a guy with curly hair and glasses, who had spit on the band... I don't remember if he mentions whether or not he hand an Ozzfest laminate)... But Kelly has been named, by more than one source, as being the one going backstage on the second stage, and trying to recruit co-conspirators from among the support acts... I was about 25 rows back, right in front of the sound board... "Bizarre" doesn't even begin to cover it...

It just boggles my mind how they thought they could get away unscathed doing something like this to any band on the bill, let alone one of such stature. Whatever. They shall reap what they have sewn. Bwahahaha!

Uh-o... I just had a bad thought... With all of the attention to Ozzfest's BS situation by Sharon, could the fact Deanna is in an Ozzy tribute band playing the role "Sharon Osborne" have had anything to do with her being cut? :erk: I know it's not... but it makes you wonder.

I was thinking about this before... It may be out of line/context, but how do you girls feel about playing in both a Maiden and Ozzy tribute band now? (Speaking to Linda and Sara now of course) We all know Sharon's a Bitch, and it has nothing to do with the classic Ozzy material, but how do you think the Ozzfest situation will affect Little Dolls? (and feel free to tell me to "bugger off" if you want). I have my opinions on the subject, but I'll let you answer first - if you want. :worship:

I bet Sharon and Ozzy get some book deal along with the rights to some TV episode about the feud that they started, and the will get like $500,000 in cash to publish some effortless story, that took less the a day to put together.

I Hope I’m wrong, I hope they end up paying fines instead; it seems arrogant about the audience and rude as well; as Robert Plant would say “That was quite the silly sketch”.

BichMaker said:
Uh-o... I just had a bad thought... With all of the attention to Ozzfest's BS situation by Sharon, could the fact Deanna is in an Ozzy tribute band playing the role "Sharon Osborne" have had anything to do with her being cut? :erk: I know it's not... but it makes you wonder.

woah never thought of that

BichMaker said:
I was thinking about this before... It may be out of line/context, but how do you girls feel about playing in both a Maiden and Ozzy tribute band now? (Speaking to Linda and Sara now of course) We all know Sharon's a Bitch, and it has nothing to do with the classic Ozzy material, but how do you think the Ozzfest situation will affect Little Dolls? (and feel free to tell me to "bugger off" if you want). I have my opinions on the subject, but I'll let you answer first - if you want. :worship:

hahah yeah we need to change her stage name first of all! i was chewing on the idea of sending in a tape for the guitarist spot w/ ozzy last weekend - and i still might - cuz i love ozzy's music and always will. unfortunately this whole incident has soured my taste for how their business gets handeled :bah: :cry: as far as the tribute act, yeah, perhaps next we'll have to get eddie to make a guest appearance;)

BichMaker said:

Good point!!! I'd like to know that as well!

MiniMurray said:
woah never thought of that

hahah yeah we need to change her stage name first of all! i was chewing on the idea of sending in a tape for the guitarist spot w/ ozzy last weekend - and i still might - cuz i love ozzy's music and always will. unfortunately this whole incident has soured my taste for how their business gets handeled :bah: :cry: as far as the tribute act, yeah, perhaps next we'll have to get eddie to make a guest appearance;)

Getting Eddie to make a guest appearance would be hilairous!!!!!!