WOW TISK TISK TARJA!

I think the arrangement is Tori Amos'.

Tarja's voice really doesn't suit it sadly. Perhaps an orchestral accompaniment would be more appropriate for someone of her vocal ilk.

No offense to any Nightwish fans, but Tarja's voice always bugged me, and this just makes me double up on that sentiment.

She may have a great classical voice, but I sure as hell don't want to hear her sing.

And anyone who covers Nirvana deserves to run out of the music industry. Nirvana was not music.

And anyone who covers Nirvana deserves to run out of the music industry. Nirvana was not music.

Why do people always talk shit on Nirvana. Seriously, you have to give him respect, cause he was original. Yeah in a way he brought on the demise of metal popularity, but so what. He didn't want to be popular, that's one of the reasons why he ended up pulling the trigger. I don't know if people hate him for the music he wrote, or because his music got popular, but I have to give him respect for being something new. Go ahead and reply with some scornful remark if you want, I stick up for bands/ artists that I think made important contributions to music.

Not just on this thread, but in other instances as well, I've noticed metal guys seem to really dig Tori Amos.. and while I'd heard of her, I'd not heard her music before.. so I went to look.. and she has a very pretty voice, though pop isn't my thing..

im not even going to click on the link, reason 1: i dont like nightwish and reason 2: Nirvana are one of the most shit overrated bands ever, if i hear smells like fucking teen spirit one more god damn time, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I SHALL GO CRAZY.