WOW TISK TISK TARJA!

Finally it is here, 100 posts in 2 days. Yep, no life. And that's 12,300 closer to Kenneth R. The posting forum god of gods.

Hey that should be your title (Forum God of Gods). We could make a forum religion too.

Hmm, you know J-Dub is right, I have no respect for him! There music is wtv I choose to call it, which is crap... and crap music to me is not music, metalhead aside, id rather listen to the beats of Eminem than facking NIRVANA. I man wth is with them? every song sounds a like, and nothing they playes was ever original... And Mr. Cobain bless his soul....NOT, couldn't sing worth ass, and he ran out of lyrical content so instead he made up words! The band was horrible, and every album was the same damn chords, just differ placement! It was garbage music.... I enjoy Nightwish, but I never particularly liked Tarja's attitude, I just think its a horrible image for her...if she has any image left to be singing that garbage... I mean HONESTLY?

For the record, there isn't enough dick touching going on!

whoa whoa WHOA there guys... seriously, my apologies for starting shit, but the pixies thing is true. And i should have made it clearer that i was looking at *MY* post count...

:lol: WOW! Taken completely wrong. I couldn't figure out for a minute why there was so much pissyness over me looking at my post count, realizing i'm a forum thug, then dying a bit on the inside... Fuck i lol'd.

edit: ftr, the "fucko" comment was probably going overboard, but it wasn't directed at you in any personal sense. First of all, i didn't even remember who had posted that, so i could have been calling Harris a fucko for all i knew (harris... you're a fucko). So yeah... take my internet away when i haven't slept next time and we'll avoid all this :lol:

*looks back at the last page of the thread and shakes head, chuckles, and wanders away*

Seriously though dude, just chill. Again, I think you misinterpreted Zach a little bit. And I'm a bit surprised that of all the people on the forum it's HIM you've formed that opinion of. You're going to get some major flammage coming your was from a bunch of folks if you don't tone it down a bit. Just a friendly warning:)

Eh, no one should be flaming him on my behalf. But i admit i am a little confused as to what made him get that impression... to be honest i've been on my GOOD behavior as of late :lol:

:saint:

I'm like the fucking hulk... you wouldn't like me when i'm angry :lol:

I was gonna respond to the whole Nirvana thing, but after reading the rest of the thread...I just don't care anymore.

Although, I must comment on this:

And though Zach may in fact be right about this whole Pixies-Nirvana thing, I still have to argue with him because he called out my post count. I can't just back down and take it. My sn is the Accolade god-dammit. You think Romeo gave up with Rod Tyler, you think Petrucci gave up with James Labrie? no I don' think so. They both (actually one) learned from their mistake and came back to be better than before. You think the guy in the Accolade would have gave up the fight for the Holy Land just because Christianity wasn't real? No he wouldn't, he would fight on, fight on I say... And that is what I am doing right now.

Dude, Accolade. That's some of the funniest shit I've ever read. I literally chortled while reading that. Unless you were serious, in which case, it's twice as funny!

This place becomes weirder by the day.

Why do people always talk shit on Nirvana. Seriously, you have to give him respect, cause he was original. Yeah in a way he brought on the demise of metal popularity, but so what. He didn't want to be popular, that's one of the reasons why he ended up pulling the trigger. I don't know if people hate him for the music he wrote, or because his music got popular, but I have to give him respect for being something new. Go ahead and reply with some scornful remark if you want, I stick up for bands/ artists that I think made important contributions to music.

Agree here…*a ridiculous (and dangerous) vision of how music should be. I never was a fan but I admit Nirvana had a huge impact on Rock music, whether some people like it or not, it's not like this Nirvana ripped-off band, Bush, which wanted to take the place when the band was dislocated…*see for yourself, after 15 years we still talk about then…*that's a trademark for great bands isn't it ? (oh by the way I meant by great : not musically perfect but fair enough to generate an impact on rock music and rock community)

I'm sure I've gotten into this before, but for the benefit of the newer people, I'll do it again. As you mentioned, Nirvana pretty much signaled the end of hearing/seeing what I consider good music, on radio/MTV. Poor Kurt got too popular! He never wanted to be popular, He could have done some of us a favor, & stopped at any time. Give me a break. Fuck him. I didn't care for the music, the image, or the slacker mentality that was breeding in society at the same time, then becoming the most dysfunctional music family with Courtney, and actually reproducing. If he hated being popular, he should have hung it up, disappeared. He could have lived out his life with his wife & child. He gets ZERO respect from me. Taking his life, and depriving his wife & child of their husband/father makes him a piece of shit in my book. I barely tolerate suicide in cases terminal sickness, or the 9-11 jumpers. I'm sure as hell not going to respect him for offing himself because he was too popular. If given the chance, I'd shit on his grave. Fuck him harder! Hey Kurt NICE shot!
Any respect for Cobain's music is flushed away by his shit attitude, and self inflicted gunshot wound.

...and before ANYBODY goes all "You don't understand....the tortured soul...blah blah blah" Let me tell you personally that sometimes you don't appreciate life until you've been knocked all the way down to rock bottom, and maybe you might even find yourself sucking on the barrel of a gun. I've been there, and I am NEVER going back. Suicide is for cowards...with VERY few exceptions. Kurt Cobain was a PUSSY! IMO (just as this whole rant has been), Cobain & Co. contributed NOTHING positive to music.

/end rant

Good one J-Dub, this is what brought me back to this forum... :D

And I agree entirely about your views on Nirvana, and on suicide... :heh:

IWANNA BIG MOTHERFUCKING GROUP HUG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in... :cool:

I'm sure I've gotten into this before, but for the benefit of the newer people, I'll do it again. As you mentioned, Nirvana pretty much signaled the end of hearing/seeing what I consider good music, on radio/MTV. Poor Kurt got too popular! He never wanted to be popular, He could have done some of us a favor, & stopped at any time. Give me a break. Fuck him. I didn't care for the music, the image, or the slacker mentality that was breeding in society at the same time, then becoming the most dysfunctional music family with Courtney, and actually reproducing. If he hated being popular, he should have hung it up, disappeared. He could have lived out his life with his wife & child. He gets ZERO respect from me. Taking his life, and depriving his wife & child of their husband/father makes him a piece of shit in my book. I barely tolerate suicide in cases terminal sickness, or the 9-11 jumpers. I'm sure as hell not going to respect him for offing himself because he was too popular. If given the chance, I'd shit on his grave. Fuck him harder! Hey Kurt NICE shot!
Any respect for Cobain's music is flushed away by his shit attitude, and self inflicted gunshot wound.

...and before ANYBODY goes all "You don't understand....the tortured soul...blah blah blah" Let me tell you personally that sometimes you don't appreciate life until you've been knocked all the way down to rock bottom, and maybe you might even find yourself sucking on the barrel of a gun. I've been there, and I am NEVER going back. Suicide is for cowards...with VERY few exceptions. Kurt Cobain was a PUSSY! IMO (just as this whole rant has been), Cobain & Co. contributed NOTHING positive to music.

/end rant

lol:headbang:

1. I think Nirvana is mostly shit.
2. I recognize their impact, while I also view that impact as negative.
3. I think Tarja and Nightwish are also mostly shit.
4. Therefore, this news comes as no surprise to me and furthermore has just about zero impact on my world.

The end.