Wow!

indeed power metal is often cheesy. However, i think BG are totally different because although they are i guess classified as power, they have a totally unique sound.

Never really gave KMFDM an earnest listen. Kinda have a negative association with 'em

yeh. they were one of the many collombine scapegoats:rolleyes: but fuck that bullshit. they kick ass. i used to diss them too untill i gave them a chance. now they're my favorite non metal band.
-neal

nah, it's not 'cause of colombine, shit i WAS the colombine kid at my school. Me and my freinds had 24 hour police surveliance (sp?) for weeks when someone started a rumor that we were supposed to blow up the school. Not to mention police confiscations of computer equipment and things too. Seeing as though me and my freinds are just goofballs and not crazies, we were all a little confused, oh well.

The negative connotation is that this one kid i didn't get along with back in those days was a huge KMFDM/MDFMK fan, and i was forced to kick his ass after he keyed and egged my car, over petty shit too, god high school was stupid

lots hehe. but i guess id say start off with some faster/more guitar driven stuff....
D.I.Y.
Sturm & Drang
Stray Bullet
Adios
the list could go on for days. but if you dont like those 4 as a metal fan, chances are slim the more electronic stuff will apeal to you. unless you like that stuff too. fuck i love it all hehe.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
yeh im sure she'd enjoy a nice deep dicking as well.
-neal

darling, I'm sure you'd enjoy a nice huge silky dick slipping down your throat.....

I can't get rid of this impression that you are the biggest idiot of all on this board... :)

Tee wants no penis in her throat. She also wants no spanking. (Damn...)

So, what might she want?

It would make more sense if you logged in, fucker.
*Points at himself angrily.*
"Hey, fuck you, ass goblin," he says.
"Dude, I'll kick your ass," I say
*Notices Jesus on his Keyboard, fucking around again*
*SPLAT!*
Sorry, guys, had to squish Jesus.
Rusted and the rest of America won't like that, will they?

Originally posted by Unregistered
Tee wants no penis in her throat. She also wants no spanking. (Damn...)

So, what might she want?

for you to climb up on your girlfriend, get rid of the burden; to stop having such huge balls, that talk instead of your mouth. :)

sad to realize, but then you are just a geek like certain people here, who normally speak through their balls, that, after leaving the size of marbles, took over the function of speech. new anatomy:s speaking organ=balls....
balls-o-centrical system, well circle around them yourself, gentlemen! :)

Originally posted by QuothTheRaven
no kidding, i mean Narrot is the perfect example. Does he even pay attention to what he's saying? or does he just kinda drift in and out?
He used to. Like Nolordy used to post well. And ledmag too. Fun times way back then. That is what i call fun. Not post everything i know about pulling my dick up and down in front of my wife. Sad is that you call yourselves nevermore fans. More like NEVERMOURE i would say.

Nevermore fans have a sense of intelligence.

Neal was like that from the beginning. :bah:

Few remnants only. Dragonlord, Serge, Trapped and the attacked by all Tee. But it is like that when a person speaks the truth, and especially when truth is not understandable to you.

Get a life and a girlfriend to jerk off in front of her according to leddmag's instructions. Maybe you can have her sister watch as well. It ll b more emberassing but what the reason to do it if it is not like that, right ledmag? :bah:

There was a thread back in time about intelligense in Nevermore funs or something like that. I posted that you have to have some kinds of brains to listen to Nevermore. I regret that comment. Sad to realise that it is not valid.

And if i say that i attack certain ppl, cause i ve seen them in better days. ;)

The others from the Megadeth boards, hmmm... Nvrmind... ;)