11.Come What May
12.Dracula
13.Hold at All Costs (Gettysburg)
14.High Water Mark (Gettysburg)
Encore:
15.Melancholy
16.My Own Savior
17.Iced Earth

:lol: I'm glad I'm not bothering with them on this tour.

I mean shit, Jon has Barlow singing more Ripper songs than Ripper sang... What the fuck is that shit about?

I was completely wrong on wishing for Barlow back. The new album sucked a ton of dick, the setlist has gotten EVEN WORSE than it has been for the past few years with Ripper, and Jon is *probably* still a douche.

The band just needs to die.

I wouldn't waste my time listening to any of those songs at home, let alone standing in an inescapable room with long haired hooligans.

Dante's Inferno, or the tour ain't worth it.

Good luck trying to get Jon to play anything from Burnt Offerings. "waah waah, i don't want to play it because I wrote it in a dark time in my life" etc.

"Alright guys... are you ready for the next song?!" "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH" "THIS ONE IS CALLED PURE... PURE.... PURE TRIPLETS!"

"Ok, this next song is about a hard time in my life... it's called... Triplets over me"

Wow, they didn't even play Pure Evil. thats the one song at pwrfest that i enjoyed. Yeah, would have been cool to hang with the peeps for a while, but I'm glad I didn't spend what little $ i have left on this.

I CAST MY FOOT INTO THE DARK
*dadada dadada daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
IN MY WAY, A DEMON WAS THEEEEERREEEAAAAHHH
*dadada dadada daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
I TRIPLETTED RIGHT DOWN THE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSAAAAAHHHH

I can admit I was into Iced Earth once. Weren't we all?

They were one of the first bands I found that made me realize that there was cool metal coming out around the world that I wasn't being fed by my daily routines of American reality. My Dad picked up two of their CDs for me while he was in Europe, and I was promptly blown away. It led me, in that pre-internet age, into finding other bands and styles that were always there, but just waiting to be discovered--sort of unshackling me from my musical Platonic cave.

They were my gateway band.

But now I can't stand em. Fuck John Chafer.

horrible set list.... like one good song ... awesome ... seeing that they have alone two albums packed with awesome songs this is rather poor

edit: two good songs btw i am sry ... stormrider and dracula

Where the flying fuck is Dante's Inferno? I demands it! Assholes.

Is it that hard to play THAT one if nothing else from that album?