WoY 5 - Vinyls and C.D. available for purchase now !

The Black Death

WoY supporter
Jan 7, 2008
Burial ground... Quebec
Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light is now available to purchase at Earache Records ( European Store ) :headbang:

Woods Of Ypres 'Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light' ULTRA Limited Edition Double Vinyl LP - EXCLUSIVE TO THE WEBSTORE

http://www.earache.com/webstore/product_info.php/products_id/2991

Woods of Ypres 'Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light' CD with Exclusive FREE A2 Album Artwork Poster

http://www.earache.com/webstore/product_info.php/products_id/2990

Woods Of Ypres 'Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light' Limited Edition Double Vinyl LP

http://www.earache.com/webstore/product_info.php/products_id/2992

54091_woods_of_ypres_woods_5_grey_skies_electric_light.jpg

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT !!!

what the heck? why are these not on the US store? can we order these from the European store for Canada?
and what are the colours for the limited vinyls? - hope that they will be available here in Canada if they cant be ordered from the European store
and love the album artwork

hey people, David Gold's Legacy facebook page states this:
"The Gold family will be receiving the Woods Of Ypres - "Grey Skies & Electric Light" double LP and cds in a few weeks, so please wait to order if you have not yet. "

just a suggestion for those of us who haven't ordered yet :)

LOL that cover art is terrible. Wow. It looks like something you'd see at like a grade-school art contest that won 3rd place.

Did anyone else notice the track listing? I pulled this directly from the Earache page.

1. Lightning & Snow
2. Death is Not an Exit
3. Keeper of the Ledger
4. Traveling Alone
5. Adora Vivos
6. Silver
7. Career Suicide (is not real suicide)
8. Modern Life Architecture
9. Kiss My Ashes (goodbye)
10. Finality
11. Alternate Ending

"Keeper of the Ledger"? Only one "Kiss My Ashes"? And they're entirely re-arranged from the download Earache posted when David passed. Is this a major typo, or was there some adjustment made after David passed? I know that there were three other songs that didn't make the "Home" single. Did they put one on the album?

I noticed the tracklisting also and I was wondering what was up. Maybe "Keeper of the Ledger" is "Kiss My Ashes part 1" from the download.

Also for people that pre ordered the album from Earache that comes with the shirt, pictured above, I got a notice from Earache saying: "I'm very sorry, but at the request of David Gold's family, we are no longer offering the back print on this T-shirt."

That kind of sucks, but you have to respect the family's wishes.

I just cancelled my order due to the change in the shirt details. Oh well. Still getting the cd as it's a fantastic piece of work. I'll keep the track order the same as it is now, not this new messed up version.

Did anyone else notice the track listing? I pulled this directly from the Earache page.

1. Lightning & Snow
2. Death is Not an Exit
3. Keeper of the Ledger
4. Traveling Alone
5. Adora Vivos
6. Silver
7. Career Suicide (is not real suicide)
8. Modern Life Architecture
9. Kiss My Ashes (goodbye)
10. Finality
11. Alternate Ending

"Keeper of the Ledger"? Only one "Kiss My Ashes"? And they're entirely re-arranged from the download Earache posted when David passed. Is this a major typo, or was there some adjustment made after David passed? I know that there were three other songs that didn't make the "Home" single. Did they put one on the album?

Info about the change in tracklisting - http://askearache.blogspot.com/2012/01/woods-of-ypres-woods-5-is-coming-on-cd.html

I noticed the tracklisting also and I was wondering what was up. Maybe "Keeper of the Ledger" is "Kiss My Ashes part 1" from the download.

Also for people that pre ordered the album from Earache that comes with the shirt, pictured above, I got a notice from Earache saying: "I'm very sorry, but at the request of David Gold's family, we are no longer offering the back print on this T-shirt."

That kind of sucks, but you have to respect the family's wishes.

"Keeper of the Ledger is another song. On final album "Kiss My Ashes" is one long song consisting of both parts.

Now a month later we have the physical album on vinyl and CD in production for a February 13th UK release date -2 months later in USA stores

I hope that is just a typo and he meant to say 2 WEEKS later, because it still says "this product will be in stock on Monday 27 February" on the U.S. store.

°scarlet°;10136456 said:
hey people, David Gold's Legacy facebook page states this:
"The Gold family will be receiving the Woods Of Ypres - "Grey Skies & Electric Light" double LP and cds in a few weeks, so please wait to order if you have not yet. "

just a suggestion for those of us who haven't ordered yet :)

i'm afraid i won't do this and will order from some local mailorder instead :( i've ordered some stuff from David's sister recently and had to pay $30 for customs duty+actual shipping of $20. don't get me wrong, i'm more than glad money went to David's family directly but customs officials are thieves :erk: