WoY 5 - Vinyls and C.D. available for purchase now !

For the early albums Woods 1,2 3, there were vague plans in place for Earache to issue them on CD and vinyl during the rest of 2012, which we will certainly do to honour David Gold's legacy and make his body of work complete for fans to enjoy.

Would be AWESOME to have all releases on vinyl.

For the early albums Woods 1,2 3, there were vague plans in place for Earache to issue them on CD and vinyl during the rest of 2012, which we will certainly do to honour David Gold's legacy and make his body of work complete for fans to enjoy.
i would be more than happy to lay some cash down on that!

My copy on silver arrived today with the bonus 7" and poster. Earache did a great job packing these (cardboard mailer with extra cardboard inside bubble mailer) so no worries there. I had no idea that the tracklisting had been changed with Keeper Of The Ledger being added and Alternate Ending being cut. Alternate Ending was one of my favorites after hearing the promo version so needless to say I was a little disappointed but I'm glad it made it onto the bonus 7" at least. All in all, everything looks and sounds great and I'm sure Dave would've been proud of the final product.

got my package today. tshirt, cd, poster, vinyl. also picked up a compilation cd. well packaged. no problems.

Really man?!Try contacting them!

I did. No answer yet. Checked my orders at the web store. They went through, and I got the confirmation mails and all.
But still no word on the shipments. It's all 4 vinyls and the cd, so I'l be pretty gutted if they don't show...

I did. No answer yet. Checked my orders at the web store. They went through, and I got the confirmation mails and all.
But still no word on the shipments. It's all 4 vinyls and the cd, so I'l be pretty gutted if they don't show...

Yeah man, know the feeling, I ordered one of everything as well. I did get the email saying it shipped but still nothing yet.

Yeah man, know the feeling, I ordered one of everything as well. I did get the email saying it shipped but still nothing yet.

so far ive just ordered the "lightning and snow" copy
nothing yet, and i got my email over a week ago, im sure its just taking its time to get here
but like some of you have said, there is that "feeling".....

For those who ordered the vinyl, is there a download code for the disks like there was for the Allure and Home singles? I'd like a digital copy of the songs, but have no desire for the vinyl.

For those who ordered the vinyl, is there a download code for the disks like there was for the Allure and Home singles? I'd like a digital copy of the songs, but have no desire for the vinyl.

Then why order the vinyl in the first place? Why not just order the CD, or if you want digital versions why not just buy them on iTunes.

Got a notice in the mail box today. I can pick up the package at the post office tomorrow. Still, it would have been nice to know they'd shipped, could've saved me some worry.

I'm sorry, should have been more clear. I meant the tracks on the bonus vinyl; does the record come with a download card like the Allure and Home vinyls did so I can get those two tracks.

Received no shipping confirmation but got my copy of the silver vinyl two days ago. Looks great !
I totally forgot about the poster. I'm pretty sure I ordered the package WITH the poster but didn't get one. :guh:
I hope they send it seperately and it will arrive soon - I love the artwork !

Had no problems with ordering from Earache so far, they always did a great job...

still no sign of mine yet, hoping for the next day or so, not sure about how long it would take for it to get from the US store to Ontario Canada....
going to oder the T-shirt and CD package soon

i also kind of wish i ordered the blue one over the "lightning and snow" vinyl, the pictures of them on the US webstore show a great looking blue, but the "lightning and snow" which is supposed to be yellow and white only looks white
o well

Got my poster today, so everything's fine. Earache rocks, they charge pretty low shipping fees (at least for European orders).