WoY 5 - Vinyls and C.D. available for purchase now !

just as i was thinking about it arriving a couple hours ago, i saw the mail truck outside the house, and sure enough it arrived
only complaint i have is that the poster is folded TERRIBLY, it looks like a 4 year old tried folding it into quarters, realized they did a bad job, and tried again, thankfully ill be ordering the t-shirt/cd/poster package, and likely another vinyl, so ill hopefully be getting one in better condition

just as i was thinking about it arriving a couple hours ago, i saw the mail truck outside the house, and sure enough it arrived
only complaint i have is that the poster is folded TERRIBLY, it looks like a 4 year old tried folding it into quarters, realized they did a bad job, and tried again, thankfully ill be ordering the t-shirt/cd/poster package, and likely another vinyl, so ill hopefully be getting one in better condition

You can choose the 'tube' option, so it won't be folded. I chose folded too, and yeah they must have gotten help from a kindergarten for the job. ;)

You can choose the 'tube' option, so it won't be folded. I chose folded too, and yeah they must have gotten help from a kindergarten for the job. ;)

sadly, when i orded mine from the US store, there was no rolled or folded option
not sure if that has changed however
:p

CD + T-shirt + Poster ordered :headbang:

WoodsOfYpres5CDShirt.jpg

That shirt looks amazing.

I haven't received mine yet. My buddy ordered the same day as me and he got his on Thursday. Starting to get a little ticked off.

Received my package yesterday !
Poster already on my wall ( and in a better condition than i thought it would be ! )

The only thing... Normally I was buying everything directly from David...
So this time i was feeling kinda strange while opening the package....

Hey Darth!

Get yours yet? Still waiting out in BC.

Nope, still waiting. I received a record today, and at first I thought it was the Woods LP, but it was the clear/white splatter Steelwing vinyl I bought direct from the band (interestingly, also limited to 100). Maybe tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Nope, still waiting. I received a record today, and at first I thought it was the Woods LP, but it was the clear/white splatter Steelwing vinyl I bought direct from the band (interestingly, also limited to 100). Maybe tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

I emailed Phil (Earache) with handfull of questions, when I hear back I will post!

So got a message back from Phil, the NA date was pushed back. But all orders off the Europe store shipped already, even if in NA. Don't fully understand why have two different dates in this cause...

Earache order, has arrived! Just unpacked and to say the lest, it brought tears to my eyes... On a side not, the vinlys were beaten up a bit in shipping, other then that, looks good. Ohhh, and to anyone who got the Silver vinly did yours come without the 7 inch? The rest of the vinlys did, just not the Silver one for me.

Got my package today as well! CD, t-shirt, and the Lightning & Snow, Silver, and Blue vinyls with 7"s and posters! A couple corners of the vinyl sleeves were slightly dinged-up, and my Lightning & Snow has pretty much no lightning to it (completely white vinyl; wasn't there supposed to be a yellow-swirl to it or something?) but overall I'm extremely pumped to finally have them in my hands! :Spin: