WoY visibility worldwide

I actually noticed this as well, David. Right after I posted that message up there, I began walking to my last class of the day. Walking across campus, I saw COUNTLESS people staring at my beautiful WoY shirt. Needless to say, I felt so fucking kvlt :p

lol

There you go! Woods Of Ypres are now officially represented in southern Afghanistan:

Kompbilleder006-1.jpg

Kompbilleder007-1.jpg

David Gold said:
I noticed that people do stare at the logo and try to figure it out as you walk by. :)
To that, I might add I was wearing the blood red Autumn shirt the other day when we were going to meet our new neighbour (we did the moving, therefore our ringing her doorbell made sense) and sure enough, that nice lady did turn her eyes towards the shirt a few times during our conversation.
Very useful info, I'm sure. ;) Oh well, I'm just saying.

I really needs to buy me a WoY shirt.
I'll probably do so when the new album is out.

I do get similar stares when i'm wearing my "Death - Leprosy" shirt, haha.

Crast said:
Digging up this old thread again, :)

IMG_0713.JPG

That'd be me at Wacken 2006!

I wore the green shirt at the Mølla Music Festival too[Not during our gig though],
but I don't think there are any pictures of it.

:)

.:crast:.

omfg, you're looking like a friend of mine. i almost asked "dominik, i did not know you're into woods of ypres" :lol:

This is me sportin my Woods tuque I just got in the mail today, notice I'm inside because here in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, the wind chill today has been between -30 and -40

mike-tuque.jpg

Moncton is an official bilingual city (English + French), check out our stop signs :

moncton-stop-sign.jpg

and you know you'll be seeing some heavy snow fall when on every fire hydrant they got a funky orange plastic pole :

moncton-fire-hydrant.jpg

I've lived here for 5 years and seen a few times where after a heavy snow storm, the only evidence that a fire hydrant is near by is those plastic poles sticking out

I was gonna take my picture outside wearing my tuque next to one of these items, but its just too damn cold out! so those summer photos will have to do :headbang:

Just found this pic from back in october when I did the other WoY shots (with the rifle and all):

Check out the red dot (laser aim!)

Kompbilleder008.jpg

btw -

Harpo's (In Detroit) is fucking awesome! Never did I ever feel more 'metal' than I did when seeing a show there in my youth. ...and by "feeling metal" I mean "feeling" metal, as in having those euphoric moments when I am confronted with my true emotional connection to metal music and I am reminded about how truly awesome metal can be! :kickass:

Harpo's is the real deal, IMO.

I used to go there all the time. Luckily, I never had issues but I have heard of many who had car issues when leaving the shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Gold
btw -

Harpo's (In Detroit) is fucking awesome! Never did I ever feel more 'metal' than I did when seeing a show there in my youth. ...and by "feeling metal" I mean "feeling" metal, as in having those euphoric moments when I am confronted with my true emotional connection to metal music and I am reminded about how truly awesome metal can be!

Harpo's is the real deal, IMO.

tattooedsean666 - I used to go there all the time. Luckily, I never had issues but I have heard of many who had car issues when leaving the shows.

I never had any trouble, in all the times we went there, but one of my favourite stories was from a friend of mine who drove to Harpo's and parked his car in the parking lot (the muddy lawn) and this dude approched him and said "I'll watch your car for $10!". I guess they looked it him, puzzled, and asked "what?". The guy repeated himself, "I said, I'll watch your car for $10!". The guys were still unsure to do. Then the guy finally said, "Look, if you give me $10, I W'ONT break into your car, but otherwise, you know...!" So they had to give him $10. :lol:

A coach (not me) was spotted, donning the red WOY shirt while managing his under-12 fastpitch girl's softball team. They are aptly named the Cardinals.

thats pretty cool... I was at this job seminar thing yesterday and some chick asked me what my hoodie (or "Whoodie") said and I let her listen to some of Against the Seasons. Seemed to like it a fair amount:kickass: